^ The Avengers - Official Movie Thread: Out Now!! ^

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

great great great damn movie, just finish watching, the hulk was a mother effing boss in here, hated his face, it looked weird.

someone help me and answer my spoiler

Spoiler [+]
quick question, the guy at the end that was after the credits, was that thanos? couldnt really tell bc ppl was talking and in my way?

side note, i was sad when the agent died and still didnt get his cards sign
frown.gif

and this was bugging me the whole time, i dont remember thor the movie much, last time i saw it was when it released, but didnt loki died by falling off the bridge in the end of thor?
Spoiler [+]
Yeah that was thanos.  And Loki may have been defeated at that point, but he is still an Asgardian god, and as such he is incredibly hard to kill
ahhhhhh ok. i forgot about the god part smh at me.
laugh.gif
  good movie overall, to the people that said it was boring or waste of money, you must love romance movies.

loki spoiler

Spoiler [+]
i figure loki would never died after that damn beating hulk gave him back at starks apartment
roll.gif

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

great great great damn movie, just finish watching, the hulk was a mother effing boss in here, hated his face, it looked weird.

someone help me and answer my spoiler

Spoiler [+]
quick question, the guy at the end that was after the credits, was that thanos? couldnt really tell bc ppl was talking and in my way?

side note, i was sad when the agent died and still didnt get his cards sign
frown.gif

and this was bugging me the whole time, i dont remember thor the movie much, last time i saw it was when it released, but didnt loki died by falling off the bridge in the end of thor?
Spoiler [+]
Yeah that was thanos.  And Loki may have been defeated at that point, but he is still an Asgardian god, and as such he is incredibly hard to kill
ahhhhhh ok. i forgot about the god part smh at me.
laugh.gif
  good movie overall, to the people that said it was boring or waste of money, you must love romance movies.

loki spoiler

Spoiler [+]
i figure loki would never died after that damn beating hulk gave him back at starks apartment
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ElVaquero87

Saw it today, I give it an A for all the Hulk action scenes alone. Hiddleston is a great villain and RDJ killed it as always. All the other stuff to me was just like blah,blah, tesseract, blah, blah.

I don't read the comics but is the black widow suppposed to be that dull and monotone? Seriously, Scarjo is attractive but she sucked. Again, I don't read the comics but can someone explain how an archer and a chick who knows MMA fit in with a god, a rage fueled uncontrollable monster, a man with a suit that packs more energy then a small planet, and a perfect soldier? They seem almost useless compared to the others.
Hawkeye and Black Widow were both originally villains.  Hawkeye was just simply the perfect marksman/martial artist, and Black Widow was a master assassin. They can both probably hang with Captain America, but honestly, Thor and Hulk outclass the whole group.

Originally Posted by ElVaquero87

Saw it today, I give it an A for all the Hulk action scenes alone. Hiddleston is a great villain and RDJ killed it as always. All the other stuff to me was just like blah,blah, tesseract, blah, blah.

I don't read the comics but is the black widow suppposed to be that dull and monotone? Seriously, Scarjo is attractive but she sucked. Again, I don't read the comics but can someone explain how an archer and a chick who knows MMA fit in with a god, a rage fueled uncontrollable monster, a man with a suit that packs more energy then a small planet, and a perfect soldier? They seem almost useless compared to the others.
Hawkeye and Black Widow were both originally villains.  Hawkeye was just simply the perfect marksman/martial artist, and Black Widow was a master assassin. They can both probably hang with Captain America, but honestly, Thor and Hulk outclass the whole group.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Spoiler [+]
could "the other" be Mentor, thanos father or Zuras, thanos uncle or Eros, thanos brother?
Spoiler [+]
Doubt it. His father was against his ways and so was his brother. Eros joined the Avengers for a while.

It'd be cool if "the other" was Mephisto in disguise cuz during the Infinity War he was advising Thanos throughout the struggle.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Spoiler [+]
could "the other" be Mentor, thanos father or Zuras, thanos uncle or Eros, thanos brother?
Spoiler [+]
Doubt it. His father was against his ways and so was his brother. Eros joined the Avengers for a while.

It'd be cool if "the other" was Mephisto in disguise cuz during the Infinity War he was advising Thanos throughout the struggle.

Holy &$*# was that an awesome movie
pimp.gif
I thought they did a great job of balancing out the screen time for each character and there were some hilarious moments as well which was super cool

Holy &$*# was that an awesome movie
pimp.gif
I thought they did a great job of balancing out the screen time for each character and there were some hilarious moments as well which was super cool

Agreed on the Hawkeye screen time.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
He wasn't witty or anything and didn't get a sky cycle, which would have been pretty easy to pull off in this movie, but I was thoroughly satisfied.

Spoiler [+]
I need a gif of his no look shot though
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Agreed on the Hawkeye screen time.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
He wasn't witty or anything and didn't get a sky cycle, which would have been pretty easy to pull off in this movie, but I was thoroughly satisfied.

Spoiler [+]
I need a gif of his no look shot though
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thanos + possible return of the silver surfer? can't wait
pimp.gif

watched it for the 2nd time with my sister, great marvel movie imo
smile.gif

thanos + possible return of the silver surfer? can't wait
pimp.gif

watched it for the 2nd time with my sister, great marvel movie imo
smile.gif

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]let's not forget...[/color]

Spoiler [+]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]this will be not for a long while or even if... but this is my fan boy and would LOVE to see.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]civil war[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]turning on hulk[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]planet hulk[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]world war hulk[/color]
Spoiler [+]
Kevin Feige, Marvel Studios' main producer said that we may indeed see the Civil War storyline as part of the Avengers 3

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And Drunken Cow, as long as Fox has the rights to Spidey and the X-Men, we probably won't see them and the Avengers share the screen anytime soon
frown.gif

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]let's not forget...[/color]

Spoiler [+]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]this will be not for a long while or even if... but this is my fan boy and would LOVE to see.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]civil war[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]turning on hulk[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]planet hulk[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]world war hulk[/color]
Spoiler [+]
Kevin Feige, Marvel Studios' main producer said that we may indeed see the Civil War storyline as part of the Avengers 3

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And Drunken Cow, as long as Fox has the rights to Spidey and the X-Men, we probably won't see them and the Avengers share the screen anytime soon
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom