^ The Avengers - Official Movie Thread: Out Now!! ^

If they do a Heroes for Hire... Who's going to play Misty Knight? And if they can't get Idris to play BP... He's already Heimdall in Thor. There's enough black actors around. Spread the love but get someone who can act like maybe... Chiwetel Ejiofor. I think he could do BP.
I loved him in Serenity and Redbelt.

Yea that dude is cool, but i'll always think of him as the douche bag from Four brothers. If chris evans can play 2 characters and pull it off...so can idris. Or how about the dude from amistad?

I think a secret defenders movie would be slightly better than hereos for hire

Dr. Strange, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Namor, Valkyrie, war machine, spider-woman(maybe)

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

There's never been an explicit device that could detect mutate's in the MarvelU.
What about Cerebro?
That's for mutants not mutates. The main difference is your born a mutant, a mutate is like Spider-Man or the Fantastic Four. I've never came across something that specifically detected them in comics or on shows. The closest was probably during Civil War but Iron Man kinda knew everybody that had powers and were heroes.

im finally gonna go see this movie before friday B4 Battleship comes out i just wanted to wait till the buzz wear down a tab bit i wana relax in the movies not be all cramp up

I wish they would do away with all those x-men/wolverine movies. They can't seem to get it right. Marvel should just buy all the rights back and have everything under one roof. Imagine the possibilities.
eek.gif
(wishful thinking. I know.
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Yea that dude is cool, but i'll always think of him as the douche bag from Four brothers. If chris evans can play 2 characters and pull it off...so can idris. Or how about the dude from amistad?

Dr. Strange, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Namor, Valkyrie, war machine, spider-woman(maybe)

Great idea....would nevet happen.Thats 10 more years of backstory and origin movies right there. And weve already seen Valkyrie and War Machine

Chris Evans isn't playing two characters. He's Cap and that's it. These are the Marvel movies. Those FF movies aren't even in this movie universe plus they suck so they don't count/

Originally Posted by solarius49

Great idea....would nevet happen.Thats 10 more years of backstory and origin movies right there. And weve already seen Valkyrie and War Machine
Not really, you could do a quick 20 minute gathering by dr strange have them beat up the bad guy and set up origin movies afterwards under a revived marvel knights banner.  Include moon knight in their and it's all good.  I don't see it happening but still something I would watch if done right.

Originally Posted by gentry187

I wish they would do away with all those x-men/wolverine movies. They can't seem to get it right. Marvel should just buy all the rights back and have everything under one roof. Imagine the possibilities.
eek.gif
(wishful thinking. I know.
laugh.gif
)

Disney can afford it but won't do it smh

i never liked either selections for war machine.. terrence howard and don cheadle were not a good choice for james rhodes.. i always liked delroy lindo (aaliyah's daddy in romeo must die)

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

i never liked either selections for war machine.. terrence howard and don cheadle were not a good choice for james rhodes.. i always liked delroy lindo (aaliyah's daddy in romeo must die)

He looks far too old
Robert Downey didn't look his age in Iron Man, though

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

but he's old...and bald...

imo terrance had the look...don doesn't but he's a quality actor.

^He'll eventually get too old for it and have to give it up by the time Avengers 3 and on are okay'd.

Didn't like Howard's Rhodes at all. Happy they changed him, of course Cheadle looks nothing like him but is a much better actor.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

I'll take that. I say they should do the same for Black Panther
I cant believe this, i just signed on to say that I was going to write a script for a Luke Cage movie! Ive always wanted to write a movie script, and comics are a passion of mine.  But in my mind, I always see Rampage Jackson as the character.  What do you guys think?  Anyways, Ill keep NT posted on how my writing goes
WHAAAAAAAAAAT??!?!?!?!?
You are writing a Luke Cage movie??? 

CONGRATS!!!!! 

NT doing big things I swear!
Idris-elba.jpg

perfect for Luke Cage, You seen the Wire

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

I cant believe this, i just signed on to say that I was going to write a script for a Luke Cage movie! Ive always wanted to write a movie script, and comics are a passion of mine.  But in my mind, I always see Rampage Jackson as the character.  What do you guys think?  Anyways, Ill keep NT posted on how my writing goes
WHAAAAAAAAAAT??!?!?!?!?

CONGRATS!!!!! 

Idris-elba.jpg

cant see the pic, who is it?

How about the Rock for Luke Cage or is he too light skinned?
Terry Crews actually looks like the more recent Luke Cage, not the yellow blouse wearing version.

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

WHAAAAAAAAAAT??!?!?!?!?

CONGRATS!!!!! 

Idris-elba.jpg

cant see the pic, who is it?
Idris Elba aka Striker from the Wire

whateve happened to the venom spinoff film they were doing?

hopefully we see carnage in that film or ASM2

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

^He'll eventually get too old for it and have to give it up by the time Avengers 3 and on are okay'd.

Didn't like Howard's Rhodes at all. Happy they changed him, of course Cheadle looks nothing like him but is a much better actor.

If they can bring Tupac back they can most definitely alter Downey Jr to look young. No sweat.

Loved the movie, lost it when Stark called Hawkeye Legolas
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom