^ The Avengers - Official Movie Thread: Out Now!! ^

Movie was awesome!!!!!

When Starks called Thor "Point Break"
laugh.gif

awesome movie

Originally Posted by MrONegative

avengersstrikeoneandamiss.gif
I was stuck trying to figure out whether that was supposed to be a headbutt or if she was supposed to whip him with her hair, then I got stuck on the bouncies for like 37 second straight. 
alien.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

i never liked either selections for war machine.. terrence howard and don cheadle were not a good choice for james rhodes.. i always liked delroy lindo (aaliyah's daddy in romeo must die)

but he's old...and bald...

imo terrance had the look...don doesn't but he's a quality actor.
old? so? jim rhodes isnt no young 20 year old.. he is a decorated officer and terrance howard is too light skinned.. besides, if you can make ironman fly, i think adding hair to another actor is no big deal

Easily the movie of the year. Joss Whedon is an incredible writer/director. So many Firefly and Buffy similarities.

To early to say it is the movie of the year with much anticipated movies like TDKR and Prometheus yet to come out. This will be the best funny/action movie of the year but if Gary Oldman is right then TDKR will be epic. Avengers is great put not epic.

i never liked either selections for war machine.. terrence howard and don cheadle were not a good choice for james rhodes.. i always liked delroy lindo (aaliyah's daddy in romeo must die)

but he's old...and bald...

imo terrance had the look...don doesn't but he's a quality actor.
old? so? jim rhodes isnt no young 20 year old.. he is a decorated officer and terrance howard is too light skinned.. besides, if you can make ironman fly, i think adding hair to another actor is no big deal
C'mon brah....cgi hair?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Finally got some time to go see this today, so I'm taking my little sister. Would you guys recommend regular, 3d or imax 3d?

C'mon brah....cgi hair?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
  He can just put on a wig like Sam Jackson does in a lot of his movies.  CGI hair might not look right.

Originally Posted by Hazat50

To early to say it is the movie of the year with much anticipated movies like TDKR and Prometheus yet to come out. This will be the best funny/action movie of the year but if Gary Oldman is right then TDKR will be epic. Avengers is great put not epic.

Define "Epic." I respect and thoroughly enjoy Nolan's take on the Batman franchise, but people need to chill.

Originally Posted by Hazat50

Of course you would say that with ur Batman avy.

Back
Top Bottom