^ The Avengers - Official Movie Thread: Out Now!! ^

Andrew Garfield (Spidey) speaks about the Avengers:
http://www.vulture.com/20...pider-man-interview.html

I saw it, and I was blown away. And I’m going to see it again this weekend. I have no problem adding to the amount of money it’s making! [Laughs.] Joss Whedon is a genius, and it’s an incredible cast. I was very, very jealous, and I wanted to jump on the screen and play with them. It killed me that I wasn’t in it, but I understand why, and I’m not insulted. But hey, if Samuel L. Jackson wants to give me a shout, I’m there for the next one!

Don't think he's allowed to play the role of Spidey in the film without SONY okaying it and I doubt they would. At best he'd get a cameo like ppl were mentioning about Tobey showing up in this.

http://www.superherohype....-case-might-be-most-epic

i would SOOO definitely buy this!
eek.gif
pimp.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Looking good for the future of Marvel's films. Still wished Peter Parker/Spider-Man made a cameo =(

I still need to buy Iron Man 1 & 2 and Captain America on Blu-Ray.

the 2nd time i watched this movie was horrible. the movie itself was a a blast for me but,

this fool in the theatre kept on clapping in awe, and you could tell he was "all there" and that he had seen the movie once/twice already.

and this creepy lady sits next to me and my family, when there is clearly other seats open.

Move was great but I think the fact that I never saw the Thjor movie means I missed out. Damn amazon needs to get that rental out. Maybe make it a redbox night and go see it sometime.

Iron Man 3 Confirmed to Include Iron Patriot!

SuperheroHype has confirmed that Shane Black's Iron Man 3 will feature the red, white and blue Iron Patriot armor. What is uncertain, however, is exactly who will be wearing it.

The armor made its first appearance in 2009's "Dark Avengers" #1. Following the events of the "Secret Invasion" crossover, Norman Osborn was mistakenly heralded as an American hero and tasked with leading a group of government-sanctioned Avengers. Taking the technology from Stark Industries, Osborn designed his suit to represent the then-recently-deceased Captain America.

Because the character of Osborn is a Spider-Man villain and the rights rest at Sony Pictures, it's pretty much a certainty that a different character will be donning the suit in the upcoming film.

ilgnpj.jpg

New Details Emerge on Iron Man 3 Villain

The folks at Latino Review have got an interesting lead on what is happening on the Iron Man 3 set and apparently not everyone is as tight lipped as the heads of Marvel Studios.

A crew member let it slip that, as predicted, Sir Ben Kingsley is indeed playing The Mandarin in the film but he will NOT be the primary antagonist. Guy Pearce's Aldrich Killian will be the main focus of evil in the film with The Mandarin being more to the side of it all. Perhaps waiting for his time to take the spotlight in Iron Man 4?

people.... that's NOT Osborn
i honestly don't know why they are even putting Iron Patriot in this movie... IM has soo many other villains
tired.gif

don't get me wrong when i first read this i was like
eek.gif
  OSBORN!
but then i continued reading:
"The armor looks to be donned by James Badge Dale, who plays Eric Savin in the feature film. First announced earlier this month, Savin becomes, in the comic books, the cyborg villain Coldbood. At this point it is unknown whether or not we'll see the actor in multiple costumes or if Coldblood and Iron Patriot are being merged into one character."

yea I do - it's all relevant information to every thread, it's just on my site. What's the problem in that?

Still haven't seen this movie yet ... feels batman. Will prob just wait until this hits the cheaper theatre in my area which will be in about two months...

http://www.superheroauthority.com/2012/06/marvel-and-disney-rumored-to-be.html
Marvel and Disney Rumored to Release The Avengers: Director's Cut in Theaters to Land No. 1 All-Time Spot

Monday, June 11, 2012 at 6:00 AM
[table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Marvel[/td][/tr][/table]By Daniel Wolf
Editor-in-Chief

The Avengers is sitting comfortably at No. 3 overall on both the domestic and International ticket sale charts but it seems both Marvel and Disney desire the No. 1 overall spot and a current rumor says they are contemplating releasing The Avengers: Director's Cut in theaters at the end of this summer.

You might be thinking this is a ridiculous move but when you consider the fact there could be over 35 minutes of new and unseen footage in the director's cut, you might actually consider seeing it again in the theater. Before the current theatrical version was released, director Joss Whedon's previous edit of the film was at just about, or just over, three hours in length.

This journalist thinks that amount of additional time is more than enough to make the re-investment worthwhile.

In the end, this move could legitimately push The Avengers to the top of both the domestic and International charts and the world's largest entertainment company will own the top grossing movie ever.

of all the greedy $%** that could work on me, that's one of them.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Iron Patriot 
eek.gif

Can we get at least a mention of Spiderman in Iron Man 3 somehow?  Osborn?  

Can't. They don't own the rights to X-MEN or Spider-man. Fox does

Back
Top Bottom