The Awkward moments thread Vol OBGYN

I had an awkward dad related sex incident last weekend. Stayed at my girls place in NJ for a night before heading to NYC the next day. Her dad was having a man sleepover...like, literally, his two best friends were bro-ing out all night and got so drunk they had to sleep over at her house.
Earlier that night, my gf, our friend and I went out to a bar and got pretty drunk. When we came back we found out about this man sleepover and she told me that her dad's friend's were taking up the second floor guest rooms so I had to sleep upstairs on the third floor. She walks me up there and shows me where I'm sleeping and we start kissing, which leads to some really quick, quiet, and discrete sex. We're silently laying on the couch for a few minutes after and I hear this really loud breathing/subtle snoor. HER DAD WAS IN THE ROOM! He was so that drunk he didn't wake up thank god. I still have no idea why he was sleeping in the attic with me. Maybe he didn't wanna wake his wife up? But he was in that room where we had sex. I was SO bugged out. Made my girl tip toe back down to her room immediately...she thought it was hilarious :smh:

LMAO!!

What if he would have woke up?!?!?!?!?!? RIP

That awkward moment when a random stranger tries to talk to you about your kicks. Family, friends, and co-workers can comment/ask questions as much as they'd like and I won't care but a stranger? Like damn I HATE that! Can I live?
so you're mad because people that share a common interest try and be friendly with you?

stay classy, kid.

Last edited:
we've been wanting to start a family for some time, but haven't been successful, so we made an appointment with my wife's gynecologist to have THE chat, we spoke for some time about what steps to take and such, then he had to examine her, I kept it cool, but cant front like it wasn't a bit awkward witnessing another man saying to my girl "well now im gonna go in with my fingers and we are done" ::inserts fingers in vagina:: I fronted like i was on my phone when in reality my phone was dead....as i walked out, there were a couple of other husbands/boyfriends there and i felt like we all had the same thing in mind....gave each other that look of
37094.max1024.jpg

anyone else ever gone through this?
lets hear those awkward moments, perhaps some epic laughs can be achieved.

I know this feeling all too well and even more.

When my wife was in the hospital waiting to give birth, these F'n med students came in practicing cm dilations >: >: >: >:
At first im like Wtf, threw me off gaurd. Just gonna walk in, lube your fingers and disrespect me like that. :smh:
Then the OB, the one who was delivering started doing it. Normally id be ok with him doing it since he's delivering, but those F'n med students pissed me off so bad, I just walked out every time he did it. Next time I know I dont have to have these students check dilations and can kick them out.

But thats not even the worst of it. After my son came out, dude put his whole arm in that joint and started scoopin ish out :lol:
That didnt bother me though. Was just happy to see my son.

BTW steez, you may wanna check your soilders cause you may be the reason she cant get prego. No shots, just the reality of things

You know when you are kids and you say come backs like ya moms or whatever?

Well when me and my homies was younger we was hanging out and a new friend of ours was chillin with us. We start joning or whatever, and one of my homies tells our new friend ya moms, and this man replies back ya dad. He didn't know our boys father died recently from cancer :smh:. My friend instantly tells him hes dead. And of course the new guy tells him to shut the f up stop playing. We all had that maaad awkward face on. After he realizes it was true dude was apologizing for months every time we chilled.

I know this feeling all too well and even more.
When my wife was in the hospital waiting to give birth, these F'n med students came in practicing cm dilations >: >: >: >:
At first im like Wtf, threw me off gaurd. Just gonna walk in, lube your fingers and disrespect me like that. :smh:
Then the OB, the one who was delivering started doing it. Normally id be ok with him doing it since he's delivering, but those F'n med students pissed me off so bad, I just walked out every time he did it. Next time I know I dont have to have these students check dilations and can kick them out.
But thats not even the worst of it. After my son came out, dude put his whole arm in that joint and started scoopin ish out :lol:
That didnt bother me though. Was just happy to see my son.
BTW steez, you may wanna check your soilders cause you may be the reason she cant get prego. No shots, just the reality of things

LMAO
oprah_laughing_animated_gif.gif

l.jpg
thats too funny.. the students lubing up they fingers lmaoooooooooooooo

I was with my girlfriend for one of the many ultrasounds this past spring. We had been having some problems throughout the pregnancy. The ultrasound tech tells my girlfriend 'Well, I talked to your doctor and she suggested you go on pelvic rest. That means no intercourse." I, being an *** and not even thinking before I said it, say "have we heard from her dentist?" DEAD SILENCE. Then the tech started to go on and couldn't help but laugh.

Last edited:
we've been wanting to start a family for some time, but haven't been successful, so we made an appointment with my wife's gynecologist to have THE chat, we spoke for some time about what steps to take and such, then he had to examine her, I kept it cool, but cant front like it wasn't a bit awkward witnessing another man saying to my girl "well now im gonna go in with my fingers and we are done" ::inserts fingers in vagina:: I fronted like i was on my phone when in reality my phone was dead....as i walked out, there were a couple of other husbands/boyfriends there and i felt like we all had the same thing in mind....gave each other that look of

I was there on Tuesday except it was a lady sticking her fingers in my ladys vagina.. but I got a hard on rather than anything else 

:rofl:
i had a female doctor perform the exam on me and she made a damn medical assistant in her 20's witness, she said she HAD to have a witness since she's a woman and im a man, never felt more violated in my life... :rofl:

I had a really attractive female doctor perform the exam on me, and there were no witnesses. Talk about awkward, I got a half chub when she started to feel around down there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, once I was with some friends at a bar. We had been drinking fairly heavily. One of my friends tells me that the first time he met me he thought I was gay. I tell him "are you kidding me? I eat more [slang term for vagina] than cervical cancer." SILENCE. Then one of my chick friends says "um, you know my mom passed away from cervical cancer, right?" I felt awful. So awkward.

Awkward moments:

That awkward moment when you're walking at the same pace as someone else and they speed up and you speed up also. Might as well be holding hands at that point.

That awkward moment when you're standing in line and you see someone you know so you wave, but they didn't see you and everyone in line saw that wave.

That awkward moment when you lock eyes with someone for way too long and you're about cross paths so you just dap them to make the situation less awkward.

That awkward moment when you say peace out to someone a little bit too early and you end up walking in the same direction for a couple minutes.

happens to me often :lol: :lol:

Also, once I was with some friends at a bar. We had been drinking fairly heavily. One of my friends tells me that the first time he met me he thought I was gay. I tell him "are you kidding me? I eat more [slang term for vagina] than cervical cancer." SILENCE. Then one of my chick friends says "um, you know my mom passed away from cervical cancer, right?" I felt awful. So awkward.

:lol:

I wanna know more about this Steezy/TruthGetsBusy stuff. Ya'll know each other outside of NT. No disrespect my dude, but does TGB know your girl or have a hisory with her.

Either way, it's just disrespectful to come at another dude's neck about his WIFE. Not his girlfriend or some JO, but the dudes wife. Show some class, i think we all can be adults here

It's cool, son is a troll.

There is no history, he doesn't know me I don't know him and he Definately doesn't know my girl...he thinks I'm an idiot to take the bait but he came out looking like a dummy.

Yeah I'll be checking my sperm count after we try this schedule he put us on....

Future - nope he wasn't gay, had pictures of his family all over his office, I didn't feel threatened, it was just awkward...lol..

That awkward moment when you're about to walk past someone and you see that they're wearing a shirt of a band that you like.

You say "I like your band" instead of "I like your shirt."

That awkward moment when you're about to walk past someone and you see that they're wearing a shirt of a band that you like.

You say "I like your band" instead of "I like your shirt."
That NEVER HAPPENS to me.

I had an awkward dad related sex incident last weekend. Stayed at my girls place in NJ for a night before heading to NYC the next day. Her dad was having a man sleepover...like, literally, his two best friends were bro-ing out all night and got so drunk they had to sleep over at her house.
Earlier that night, my gf, our friend and I went out to a bar and got pretty drunk. When we came back we found out about this man sleepover and she told me that her dad's friend's were taking up the second floor guest rooms so I had to sleep upstairs on the third floor. She walks me up there and shows me where I'm sleeping and we start kissing, which leads to some really quick, quiet, and discrete sex. We're silently laying on the couch for a few minutes after and I hear this really loud breathing/subtle snoor. HER DAD WAS IN THE ROOM! He was so that drunk he didn't wake up thank god. I still have no idea why he was sleeping in the attic with me. Maybe he didn't wanna wake his wife up? But he was in that room where we had sex. I was SO bugged out. Made my girl tip toe back down to her room immediately...she thought it was hilarious
mean.gif
roll.gif

Me and the ex-wife had the exact same visit to the In Vitro dr..The very first time she has to put her legs in the stirrups and be examined is extra weird..But once you start the whole process of trying InVitro(which I pray you and your wife don't have to go through) you get used to it pretty quick..They're goin' elbow deep for damn near every visit after that first one!!! :rofl: :rofl: :smh: :smh: :rofl:

Me and the ex-wife had the exact same visit to the In Vitro dr..The very first time she has to put her legs in the stirrups and be examined is extra weird..But once you start the whole process of trying InVitro(which I pray you and your wife don't have to go through) you get used to it pretty quick..They're goin' elbow deep for damn near every visit after that first one!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
roll.gif

I know the age old advice about don't S-word where you eat. But really don't, fellas. I bank with BoA and always go to the same branch for deposits and withdrawals. Cute girl works there. See each other regularly at the bank, flirt playfully. Think nothing of it. Week or two later I make my move and launch my assault like I'm storming the beaches of Normandy. She hadn't taken her lunch break so I invited her out for a bagel and coffee (casual first-time) at a nearby local shop. Girl tells me she has a boyfriend and feels guilty being out with me, but was still too curious to pass up a chance to hang out with me and for us to get to know each other. I disregard that red flag and take her number down. Kiss on the cheek goodbye. We end up hanging out again two days later, go out for sushi and drinks. Same story, guilty but curious. I storm that paper thin defense like Tywin Lannister. We end up making out, feeling up on each other, all that good stuff. She texts me that night saying she can't do this anymore and it's a disservice to her current BF. I'm thinking okay, I respect that. Girl calls me couple days after that to chill again. Go out for pizza and ice cream. Invite her back to my place. Change my shirt to flash a glimpse of the abs. Crank the "Nice and Slow" by Usher all the way up, default setting on my stereo player/system. Take her down most of the night, until my sheets are soaked and destroyed. Didn't really talk to her for a while after that. Found out she has a new BF now. Think about all that, and having to bank at the same branch with her always working there. I'm not changing my branch or location. I feel like the other bank employees look at me different, as if they know about our night of debauchery.

I know the age old advice about don't S-word where you eat. But really don't, fellas. I bank with BoA and always go to the same branch for deposits and withdrawals. Cute girl works there. See each other regularly at the bank, flirt playfully. Think nothing of it. Week or two later I make my move and launch my assault like I'm storming the beaches of Normandy. She hadn't taken her lunch break so I invited her out for a bagel and coffee (casual first-time) at a nearby local shop. Girl tells me she has a boyfriend and feels guilty being out with me, but was still too curious to pass up a chance to hang out with me and for us to get to know each other. I disregard that red flag and take her number down. Kiss on the cheek goodbye. We end up hanging out again two days later, go out for sushi and drinks. Same story, guilty but curious. I storm that paper thin defense like Tywin Lannister. We end up making out, feeling up on each other, all that good stuff. She texts me that night saying she can't do this anymore and it's a disservice to her current BF. I'm thinking okay, I respect that. Girl calls me couple days after that to chill again. Go out for pizza and ice cream. Invite her back to my place. Change my shirt to flash a glimpse of the abs. Crank the "Nice and Slow" by Usher all the way up, default setting on my stereo player/system. Take her down most of the night, until my sheets are soaked and destroyed. Didn't really talk to her for a while after that. Found out she has a new BF now. Think about all that, and having to bank at the same branch with her always working there. I'm not changing my branch or location. I feel like the other bank employees look at me different, as if they know about our night of debauchery.
2 mill boa and if that dont work, just use drive thru

That awkward moment when you say peace out to someone a little bit too early and you end up walking in the same direction for a couple minutes.

The worst :lol:

That awkward moment when you're standing in line and you see someone you know so you wave, but they didn't see you and everyone in line saw that wave.

:lol:

I usually do the awkward head scratch after that.

Pull a Phil Jackson :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom