The Awkward moments thread Vol OBGYN

This thread got wild.

Drunk catholic dad in the same room? :lol: :wow: I would've been ******** bricks once I found out. All you dudes smanging chicks and there father shows up need to be more careful. That's more scary that banging a chick and her man shows up.

:lol: @ the med students running that hand check train for experience while you in the room. You gotta tell the doc don't volunteer your wife for that. In that situation it's perfectly fine to be insecure about it.

Damn lobo :lol: :rofl: aint no way to recover from that. :lol: @ the dentist line though

Being left hanging.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

1zcpsi0.gif

Last edited:
Me: Thank you for shopping. Have a great day!
Customer: Thank you, you too!
Me: thanks, you too!

:rolleyes

In all honesty, I took a peak at that option. She works the drive-through sometimes. My branch isn't particularly busy, usually the same three or four tellers on the floor.
shes not your girl, dont have feelings. How often you going to your bank anyways? BOA has machine direct deposit....

Last edited:
That awkward moment when you're at your job making small talk with a woman and in the middle of the convo you ask "How far along are you?" When she's just fat

Told my manager I had to take a day off from work because I felt sick, when in reality I had another interview lined up. Fast forward to the next day. after the interview, I hop on the train to head home and who sees me all dressed up in a suit and portfolio in my hand? My manager... Smh..

shes not your girl, dont have feelings. How often you going to your bank anyways? BOA has machine direct deposit....
You got the wrong idea, man. I don't have any remaining feelings, she does. Should have made that clear. I knew what it was from the jump, she had a BF the whole time. Was happy to be BF #2 for the summer months.

Call me old-fashioned, I usually go in-person once or twice a week. Like the personal touch. Always have, probably always will. Even for withdrawals, I don't prefer ATM machines.

I UnDS'd my '03 WC3 today for casual Friday. I was just walking down a hallway at work and some guy said, "I like your shoes man," as he walked by. That's FINE. I told him thanks. I'll acknowledge people like that sometimes too. I'll give you an example of what I don't like. Last year I was wearing Zen Yeezy's in the Apple store and this kid came up to me. Asked me what size they were, how much did I pay for them, then asked them if he could buy them off me right there. Like dude, asking the size and what I paid is just uneccesary and I think it's inappropriate for him to ask to buy them off my feet let alone at all. I just want to wear my shoes, and I don't mind a quick exchange. I'm just not trying to discuss details, or the history of Nike/JB, or here how big of a collection the other dude has. Let me cook.
laugh.gif
 ok, fine. i can see how this could be annoying

I was with my girlfriend for one of the many ultrasounds this past spring. We had been having some problems throughout the pregnancy. The ultrasound tech tells my girlfriend 'Well, I talked to your doctor and she suggested you go on pelvic rest. That means no intercourse." I, being an *** and not even thinking before I said it, say "have we heard from her dentist?" DEAD SILENCE. Then the tech started to go on and couldn't help but laugh.

Prolonged eye contact with males, not in a oh mo way and not in a 'i want to shoot da rounds cuz' way either, just awkward eye contact

Last edited:
I was with my girlfriend for one of the many ultrasounds this past spring. We had been having some problems throughout the pregnancy. The ultrasound tech tells my girlfriend 'Well, I talked to your doctor and she suggested you go on pelvic rest. That means no intercourse." I, being an *** and not even thinking before I said it, say "have we heard from her dentist?" DEAD SILENCE. Then the tech started to go on and couldn't help but laugh.
kant breef

I'm dying :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

KSteezy and Dropten, I feel for you guys. I had to do my L&D rotation this time last year and always had to go in the room with my instructor and basically ask if it was ok to put my hands on their vagina in so many words. Usually they complied, but sometimes the dads didn't have proper clarification and would hit me with the :wow: face then the :wow: face then the :smh: face when I went for the gloves and lube to check dilation and effacement. Then, after they gave birth, I'd usually be in the room checking the lochia out several times before I left for the day.

The hospital I did one of those rotations at was a hospital in a low income, rural area and I'd say that 85% of the moms were between 14-18. THAT was awkward as hell for me and I told the instructor a few times I wasn't comfortable doing these checks on young, young girls which would piss my instructor off to no end. Those young boyfriends/husbands/fiances would always be the worst to deal with. Always hitting me with passive-aggressive or aggressive-aggressive behavior or words. One wanna be thug boy that was 14 or 15 started going crazy when the mom agreed to let me do the exam without his permission and started cussing, pacing and banging the chairs. Eventually dude had to leave for a few hours he was getting so heated.

Last edited:
When I was in high school I worked at the mall at a men's department store. I was walking past this dude who was facing away from me and I greeted him by saying "what's up man..." he turned around and he turned out to be a girl with really short hair. Ugh.

Another time at the same job this hot girl was walking by with her mom and the girl was wearing a tank top. She had a nasty bruise on her upper arm which I was looking at and when she walked by she said "can you stare any harder?" She obviously thought I was staring at her rack rather than the bruise which was 4 inches to the right. She said it loud too. Ugh.

This happens 75% of the time when I go to get concessions at the movies.

"Thank you sir enjoy your film!"
"You too thanks"

fqadisofnloinfvaewfewqopm

skip to :50, except we were all in nothing but underwear and the guy seemed to be staring at us too long

Back
Top Bottom