The Awkward moments thread Vol OBGYN

Should've told her to find a female doctor then. My friend was talking about this gynecologist she heard about when she lived in Guatemala. He was an old guy but she said he was very good and that she enjoyed going to him :lol:. I looked at her like wth.

Well,

I had trained in the gym early in the morning, 6 am, then had to be at my desk at 8. The market was going bonkers throughout the day, and I had to do some late night trading as well, didn't get home until 9.

Went to the grocery store to pick up a few items, juice, milk, eggs, bread, some steaks and fresh turkey at the grocery store, then walked home. Woke up the next morning ready to prepare something to eat, looked in the fridge, and no juice, milk, eggs, no bread or anything else I had bought the night before. 

However, the receipt was sitting next to my wallet.

Confused, I called down to the grocery store, then asked if anyone had left a few bags at the store the last night, and then complied with a no

Pissed, I looked in the fridge again, thinking  that I may have missed something. Opened the door, still no produce.

Alright, I called the store again, then asked for the manager. She gave me 'tude, which led me to bossin' her out, then began putting on my stuff, so that I could go and check for myself.

I go in my closet to get some sweats, and there is a carton of eggs on the shelf.

I take off my tee, then throw it in the hamper, and a bag with the juice and milk is in there.

The bread and meats?

In my kitchen cabinet with the plates and glasses.

Guilt made me call down and apologize to that chick with the 'tude, but maaaannn it was hard, but after telling her the story, she let me exchange all the items I misplaced in my own crib.

Last edited:
Cashier at Fast Food place: Enjoy your meal
Me: thanks, you too
mean.gif

My all time classic.

I 'm driving back to my office from a conference, to pick my **** up before heading home for the weekend. Superivosr calls and ask me to pick something up from Chipotle for her. I say cool, but I see my girl calling me so I tell her I'll call her back when I get to the restaurant, in like 10 mins.

Me and my chick haven't seen each other the entire week so we're catching up, I get to the restaurant and park. I continue talking to by girl and lose track of time. Since we haven't smashed in a while she tells me she'll meet me at my place to catch up on things
devil.gif
. We start talking **** to each other, funny sexual crap. But after a while my girl's phone drops the call. Couple seconds later the phone rings. I pick up right away thinking it's my girl. Supervisors name is Marylyn, GF's name is Marilyn, the convo goes something like this:

Me: "Imma f the sheet outta your fine *** *** soon has I get there, my meat is already swole"
mean.gif

Supervisor: Ummmmmm, you at the restuarant yet?
Long Silence
More Silence
More Silence
Me: You wanna burrito or a bowl
Supervisor: bowl
Me: what kinda meat, um, I mean, chicken or steak
Supervisor: Chicken
Silence
SIlence
Me: Called back from your cell?
Supervisor: Yep
Me: I see, I see.....What kinda beans?
So...what happened next?

Random person: *as a greeting* How you doin?
Me: How you doin? *keeps walking*

I always do this.

1.Last year I got a massage at this spa. Now my mom ( who set it up) said that it would be casual and nothing crazy(only back and shoulders). Im like ok. I get there, and its this milfy looking lady. She says take everything off except your boxers and Ill be back. Ok, still not a huge deal. She starts off with my neck and shoulders and everything is going fine then she tells me to flip over, and she starts rubbing my chest and upper thighs with oil. Now for some reason they had super thin towels, so you could sorta see the outline of my girth, and Im pretty sure it moved a few times despite my efforts to think about something else. She had to have noticed it.

Then she tells me to turn back around and she starts rubbing my lower back and calves/thighs. Now I had just eaten liike 2 hours b4, so mix food, with a massage of the colon area, I had to fart somethiing fierce. So here I am clenching super hard so that I dont fart in the masseuses face. As soon as the assage is over, I throw my clothes on quick and run outta there( leaving my parents, who were also getting massages). If I ever get a massage again, Im requesting a guy, no romo

2. Whenever somebody says thanks, as a natural reflex I say "your welcome". I remember I was in line to buy some food once and after I paid they gave me my change and I said thanks, the cashier said thanks, and I said your welcome. Then their was a 3 second stare with puzzled looks with me thinking, " you didnt do anything to deserve that " your welcome"

Last edited:
Last year I got a massage at this spa. Now my mom ( who set it up) said that it would be casual and nothing crazy(only back and shoulders). Im like ok. I get there, and its this milfy looking lady. She says take everything off except your boxers and Ill be back. Ok, still not a huge deal. She starts off with my neck and shoulders and everything is going fine then she tells me to flip over, and she starts rubbing my chest and upper thighs with oil. Now for some reason they had super thin towels, so you could sorta see the outline of my girth, and Im pretty sure it moved a few times despite my efforts to think about something else. She had to have noticed it.
Then she tells me to turn back around and she starts rubbing my lower back and calves/thighs. Now I had just eaten liike 2 hours b4, so mix food, with a massage of the colon area, I had to fart somethiing fierce. So here I am clenching super hard so that I dont fart in the masseuses face. As soon as the assage is over, I throw my clothes on quick and run outta there( leaving my parents, who were also getting massages). If I ever get a massage again, Im requesting a guy, no romo

ummmm.. so your gonna want a guy to feel your things and your chest while you only have boxers on? thats as Romo as it could get....

:stoneface:

Cashier at Fast Food place: Enjoy your meal
Me: thanks, you too
mean.gif

My all time classic.

I 'm driving back to my office from a conference, to pick my **** up before heading home for the weekend. Superivosr calls and ask me to pick something up from Chipotle for her. I say cool, but I see my girl calling me so I tell her I'll call her back when I get to the restaurant, in like 10 mins.

Me and my chick haven't seen each other the entire week so we're catching up, I get to the restaurant and park. I continue talking to by girl and lose track of time. Since we haven't smashed in a while she tells me she'll meet me at my place to catch up on things
devil.gif
. We start talking **** to each other, funny sexual crap. But after a while my girl's phone drops the call. Couple seconds later the phone rings. I pick up right away thinking it's my girl. Supervisors name is Marylyn, GF's name is Marilyn, the convo goes something like this:

Me: "Imma f the sheet outta your fine *** *** soon has I get there, my meat is already swole"
mean.gif

Supervisor: Ummmmmm, you at the restuarant yet?
Long Silence
More Silence
More Silence
Me: You wanna burrito or a bowl
Supervisor: bowl
Me: what kinda meat, um, I mean, chicken or steak
Supervisor: Chicken
Silence
SIlence
Me: Called back from your cell?
Supervisor: Yep
Me: I see, I see.....What kinda beans?
lmao do you still work there

Dang last night truth and steezy were goin at eachother i guess the poests got deleted

Back
Top Bottom