The Awkward moments thread Vol OBGYN

What is wrong with you?
Truth was crossing into a creppy territory and NT has no time for shady and borderline criminal activity.

It wasn't just steezy that reported him..... Tons of dry snitching in these threads but these were with good reason.

The awkward moment when you realize how awkward KSteezy & Truth's shots was on page one!!:wow:
What in the Hell is going on? :lol:
Why would he bait you?
Why did you snitch tho?
Lets resolve this, I never knew truth was a troll.

I'm not a troll. I speak the truth
You're a ***** made coward until you speak on what you know on NT (not in private) and provide evidence until then your ducktales are not only shameless but a pathetic cry for attention.
Cashier at Fast Food place: Enjoy your meal
Me: thanks, you too :smh:

My all time classic.

I 'm driving back to my office from a conference, to pick my **** up before heading home for the weekend. Superivosr calls and ask me to pick something up from Chipotle for her. I say cool, but I see my girl calling me so I tell her I'll call her back when I get to the restaurant, in like 10 mins.

Me and my chick haven't seen each other the entire week so we're catching up, I get to the restaurant and park. I continue talking to by girl and lose track of time. Since we haven't smashed in a while she tells me she'll meet me at my place to catch up on things :evil:. We start talking **** to each other, funny sexual crap. But after a while my girl's phone drops the call. Couple seconds later the phone rings. I pick up right away thinking it's my girl. Supervisors name is Marylyn, GF's name is Marilyn, the convo goes something like this:

Me: "Imma f the sheet outta your fine *** *** soon has I get there, my meat is already swole" :smh:
Supervisor: Ummmmmm, you at the restuarant yet?
Long Silence
More Silence
More Silence
Me: You wanna burrito or a bowl
Supervisor: bowl
Me: what kinda meat, um, I mean, chicken or steak
Supervisor: Chicken
Silence
SIlence
Me: Called back from your cell?
Supervisor: Yep
Me: I see, I see.....What kinda beans?
Damn son :rofl: aint nothing else you could say.

Last edited:
Meth is invisible now.
nerd.gif
There is no damn way there are people in this picture

And what happened between Truth and Steezy other than the wife joke on the first page . . . I miss something from the last few pages?

Dudes really mad?.... :rofl: I won't snitch on DC that's my dude....hell I won't even snitch on silly, but obvious ANNOYING disrespectful trolls will get snitched on, not because they bother me or offend me, but eventually I'll get caught up in some bs flame war with them where more than likely I'll get reported and banned, been through it way too many times....so hell yeah he's been reported, why shouldn't I report him? :rofl: is this some sort of e-honor code I just broke?...lmfao

Truth got the banz over that? Cmon famb. :lol:

And what is rusty talmbout coming back from his office? Isn't he like 15?

I was with my girlfriend for one of the many ultrasounds this past spring. We had been having some problems throughout the pregnancy. The ultrasound tech tells my girlfriend 'Well, I talked to your doctor and she suggested you go on pelvic rest. That means no intercourse." I, being an *** and not even thinking before I said it, say "have we heard from her dentist?" DEAD SILENCE. Then the tech started to go on and couldn't help but laugh.

:smh:

Ahahaha

Truth got the banz over that? Cmon famb. :lol:

And what is rusty talmbout coming back from his office? Isn't he like 15?

there are two rustys the one with a wrestling avy is 15 the one with the king of the hill avy is much older

It was Summer time and I had just gotten out of gym, I was walking towards class and I bend my lags because my balls were stuck to my legs and got caught by a dean that I was cool with. He gave me a awkward stare and started laughing. I just kept it moving. 

Once I was fingering this chick and she farted 

During high school, I must've been 15 or 16, an age where I was too embarrassed to buy condoms from a local store. Avoiding that, I went to my sex education teacher's office where she gives free condoms so I can bust down this chick I was talking to heavy for the first time. This girl walks in while the condoms were handed to me and gives me the look like "who are those for, what did you have planned?" It was awkward because we never even talked about sex, and here I was getting condoms. Yes, it went through.

Fast forward a few months, same chick. My mom was coming home from work and I planned the timing of everything like a orchestrated heist. We get out of our program at 4, make it back to my place at 4:30. I call my mom who gets off at 5, that I had a friend over doing HW and ask her to help me get some Popeye's. In my head, I had around an hour, more or less, to do my thing. Just when we was about to get it in, this girl's father calls and talks for what felt like an eternity and I'm just sitting here with my jimmy harder than Joe Frazier's left hook. So she finally hangs up and I don't look at the time and decided to go through with it and get started. My apartment's entrance looks right into my room and I didn't have a door back then. As we were doing it with my TV on blasting, my phone goes off. I pick up and my mom says "You have 15min to finish, when I come back up and open the door, I will not walk out the second time". We never heard the door open, supposedly my mom walked in, saw us, walked back out. So I don't say a damn thing to this chick so she don't get nervous and just quickly finished up. My mom finally comes back, all three of us sitting at the dining table, eating the now soggy fried chicken, with my Asian mom looking at me and this Puerto-Rican chick with so much disapproval. Awkward meal it was. And finally, my mother got a door put in the week after.

During high school, I must've been 15 or 16, an age where I was too embarrassed to buy condoms from a local store. Avoiding that, I went to my sex education teacher's office where she gives free condoms so I can bust down this chick I was talking to heavy for the first time. This girl walks in while the condoms were handed to me and gives me the look like "who are those for, what did you have planned?" It was awkward because we never even talked about sex, and here I was getting condoms. Yes, it went through.

Fast forward a few months, same chick. My mom was coming home from work and I planned the timing of everything like a orchestrated heist. We get out of our program at 4, make it back to my place at 4:30. I call my mom who gets off at 5, that I had a friend over doing HW and ask her to help me get some Popeye's. In my head, I had around an hour, more or less, to do my thing. Just when we was about to get it in, this girl's father calls and talks for what felt like an eternity and I'm just sitting here with my jimmy harder than Joe Frazier's left hook. So she finally hangs up and I don't look at the time and decided to go through with it and get started. My apartment's entrance looks right into my room and I didn't have a door back then. As we were doing it with my TV on blasting, my phone goes off. I pick up and my mom says "You have 15min to finish, when I come back up and open the door, I will not walk out the second time". We never heard the door open, supposedly my mom walked in, saw us, walked back out. So I don't say a damn thing to this chick so she don't get nervous and just quickly finished up. My mom finally comes back, all three of us sitting at the dining table, eating the now soggy fried chicken, with my Asian mom looking at me and this Puerto-Rican chick with so much disapproval. Awkward meal it was. And finally, my mother got a door put in the week after.
I swear the thirst we all had in HS was crazy :rofl: Cuz there was no way I could be convinced to have sex with the door open in college but you over here on a botched heist, timing way off, and STILL went through with it tv all loud with NO DOOR and your room is in plain sight once you enter :lol: That is insanely ballsy.

Last edited:
Truth kept posting KSteezy's wife in threads. :smh:

Why is it nobody gets banned from posting HovKid's wife? That is the attorney dude right?

Truth kept posting KSteezy's wife in threads. :smh:

Why is it nobody gets banned from posting HovKid's wife? That is the attorney dude right?
I'm pretty sure HOVkid rolls with the jokes but I can't recall the last time someone posted a pic of his wife. They just joke about his wife any time he's critical of a "hot" women posted.

I'm pretty sure HOVkid rolls with the jokes but I can't recall the last time someone posted a pic of his wife. They just joke about his wife any time he's critical of a "hot" women posted.

i roll with the jokes, im seriously not sensitive or offended at all, TBH dude was just annoying, he made it his task to troll me in every thread i posted, i made smart *** comment, i would otherwise laugh about and just gave me a reason to report his *** to get rid of him for a few....im sure he'll be back, just needed to be put in time out.:rolleyes

LMAO at some of you guy's moments.

One of the most awkward moments was when I met my current gf's mom (she is single btw). We were at a nice Italian cafe on 77th street, gf was sitting across from me looking fine as hell, we are having a nice meal, everyone is bsing, I'm getting along nicely with her mom, and gf sneezed. All I was thinking about was about plowing gf when I dropped her mom off and as any normal person would say bless you, nah, I blurt out bang you. :lol: Right then and there I turned beat red, facepalmed myself and I look at her mom who is DYING laughing. She brushes it off as nothing and Im sitting there feeling awkward.

That was one of my top awkward moments. I still think to this day, "bang you", you really couldnt keep it to yourself bro? LOL

Oh well.

And as a side note, some of ya'll need to chill with the personal ****. It's just a forum braj's (quoting workaholics).

Cashier at Fast Food place: Enjoy your meal
Me: thanks, you too :smh:

My all time classic.

I 'm driving back to my office from a conference, to pick my **** up before heading home for the weekend. Superivosr calls and ask me to pick something up from Chipotle for her. I say cool, but I see my girl calling me so I tell her I'll call her back when I get to the restaurant, in like 10 mins.

Me and my chick haven't seen each other the entire week so we're catching up, I get to the restaurant and park. I continue talking to by girl and lose track of time. Since we haven't smashed in a while she tells me she'll meet me at my place to catch up on things :evil:. We start talking **** to each other, funny sexual crap. But after a while my girl's phone drops the call. Couple seconds later the phone rings. I pick up right away thinking it's my girl. Supervisors name is Marylyn, GF's name is Marilyn, the convo goes something like this:

Me: "Imma f the sheet outta your fine *** *** soon has I get there, my meat is already swole" :smh:
Supervisor: Ummmmmm, you at the restuarant yet?
Long Silence
More Silence
More Silence
Me: You wanna burrito or a bowl
Supervisor: bowl
Me: what kinda meat, um, I mean, chicken or steak
Supervisor: Chicken
Silence
SIlence
Me: Called back from your cell?
Supervisor: Yep
Me: I see, I see.....What kinda beans?
Can't breathe.
g2vy

When i was a freshman in college part of my math class was to take an online course then take a test online after. So i go to take the test at the computer lab and on the way run into this beauty from my class that was also taking the test. So we go in and sit at the computers and i really suck at math i was scared i was gunna fail so before we start i just get up and leave then when i see her in class its super awkwardi just tell her i had an appointment.

And i ended up failin that test :smh:

That awkward moment when...

- You get the bubble guts while you're a juror. I was squirming in my seat trying to hold it in for what seemed like hours. Other jurors started noticing. When we were let out on recess, I bolted to the stairs and the next floor to use the bathroom.
- You are visiting your brother and his (milf) mother in law walks into the living room in her yoga pants with a massive C-T. You try hard not to stare but can't avoid looking the entire time.
- That same milf mother in law tries to make small talk in the kitchen and repeatedly bends over and you keep noticing something on her lower back. Curiously you keep looking to see if it's a scar or tattoo. During one long look, you figure out it's a tattoo. Accomplished, you look up to see her daughter looking at you stare. :lol: .

That milf though... :evil: one day...

Not my story but happened to a buddy of mine

He got to lecture early so decided to take a quick nap before class started. His friends come in and try to scare him so he can wake up. They yell at him and he jolts up and let's one rip. Mind you this is a lecture hall so noise echoes and travels easily. Everyone in the class, including the teacher hears it. His friends slowly creep away and sit somewhere else and he's left alone sitting in the middle by himself with everyone looking at him. He ended up just leaving the class because it was so embarassing

It's the 10th grade. I have 4 windows in my room, 2 that can open for the sneaking in and out. One day, I told moms that we didn't have to report to school until 9 oclock due to teacher counseling in the morning (beast mode excuse right?). I set up having two chicks come over for some yamb poboys (I'm from New Orleans 
indifferent.gif
). The first girl lived about 10 minutes from me, so she walks to my house. We're watching Baby Boy and we start poppin it off. As I'm mid stroke in the pot the other girl hits me up and says that her ride has to drop her off early, as in the next 10 minutes. I didn't wanna look like I was rushing her so I continued at regular pace and catch mines. The girl still had on her bra but her shirt was on the bed and some love juice got on the back shoulder part of the shirt. The other girl calls me and says that she's at the back door waiting for me to unlock it. So I start panicking. I tell the chick to leave out the window because our dogs are in the other room by the door and we can't let them out or in another room or they'll tear **** up. She's cool with it.. Now, mind you, my windows are right next to the driveway. After she hops out the window, I look out and notice my GRANDMOTHER is sitting in her SUV in the driveway. We never heard her pull up or anything. So the girl is walking past her car with a love stain showing clear as day on the back shoulder and my grandma gets out after she's out of site. She says, "make sure you put the other girl's clothes in a safe spot" and gives me 10 dollars (grambz always breaks me off with a little something). I go and let the other girl in and use the same routine. A little Baby Boy and some yamb and cheese.

laugh.gif
 Imma have some stories for my son(s). 

the awkward moment you find your roomates dirty #$^* stained draws on the floor

the awkward moment said roomate is talking to himself and has the nerve to say is today shower day?

the awkward moment youre in the dorm bathroom peeing and as you finish someone rushes into the bathroom and and goes in the stall 2 spaces over and starts taking a mean dump, while fapping and moaing saying oh baby and $%** so you proceed to break the hell outta there and as you do that he yells OH %^&* because he thought he was alone in there

the awkward moment when your girlfriends mom (milf) hits on you and you dont know what to do

the awkward moment when your mom comes home and sees your draws and shorts on the floor while youre in the shower and your girl laying down on the bed

Back
Top Bottom