+The be honest with yourself Thread of NT+

I'm ridiculously lazy when it comes to stuff I'm not getting paid for (i.e. schoolwork). Every time I've had a job, I've been one of the best workers, but academically, I'm a sloth. And I'd like to think I'm fairly intelligent, but when the work doesn't interest or benefit me, I have no desire to do it. I need to change this.

-I can't keep a relationship for crap, I get bored with having a girlfriend fast, I don't know why

-I use the fact that I play football and that Im buff im order to get girls sometimes 
ohwell.gif

-I can't keep a relationship for crap, I get bored with having a girlfriend fast, I don't know why

-I use the fact that I play football and that Im buff im order to get girls sometimes 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

- money is my biggest motivator. life revolves around it to me. I can never take the "life isn't all about money" people serious. I shouldn't be that way...and I don't want to...but I am. In my mind...its how I can take care of family which is the only thing I really care about.

This. I have friends working finance jobs that they hate and they wanna do more lifestyle oriented work and when i mention that they have a security net in the form of a check every two weeks and benefits they get quiet. 

Anyone saying "it's not all about the money" all the time, never had their back against the wall or been dead broke. 

Originally Posted by Im Not You

- money is my biggest motivator. life revolves around it to me. I can never take the "life isn't all about money" people serious. I shouldn't be that way...and I don't want to...but I am. In my mind...its how I can take care of family which is the only thing I really care about.

This. I have friends working finance jobs that they hate and they wanna do more lifestyle oriented work and when i mention that they have a security net in the form of a check every two weeks and benefits they get quiet. 

Anyone saying "it's not all about the money" all the time, never had their back against the wall or been dead broke. 

-If I never talked to anyone in my family, except my wife and son, ever again it wouldnt bother me a bit..
-I feel like Im smarter than everyone I know and when I listen to them talk I just think to myself, "Man you're a truly dumb person"
-I hate being the person that people come to to help fix their problems..Why can't you figure it out for yourself?
-I sometimes think that because my back is so messed up that I won't be able to be the kind of father I want to be to my 3 yr. old son..Sometimes I think that he'll grow up and resent me for not being able to do the things with him that his friends' dads will be able to with them..

-If I never talked to anyone in my family, except my wife and son, ever again it wouldnt bother me a bit..
-I feel like Im smarter than everyone I know and when I listen to them talk I just think to myself, "Man you're a truly dumb person"
-I hate being the person that people come to to help fix their problems..Why can't you figure it out for yourself?
-I sometimes think that because my back is so messed up that I won't be able to be the kind of father I want to be to my 3 yr. old son..Sometimes I think that he'll grow up and resent me for not being able to do the things with him that his friends' dads will be able to with them..

I want to live the good life but I want things handed to me.
My mindset where I would go and get what I want rather than sit and wait is gone, I just want things done and still make money.
Me not making it will be the biggest failure.
I need to get my mind right and get through college and lift myself up! I need some motivation.

I want to live the good life but I want things handed to me.
My mindset where I would go and get what I want rather than sit and wait is gone, I just want things done and still make money.
Me not making it will be the biggest failure.
I need to get my mind right and get through college and lift myself up! I need some motivation.

Im extremely selfish and introvertal.
I dont care about too many things, but I'm passionae about my art.
I need support.
Extremely moody recently.
Im kind although have my own opinion, which I rarely tell anyone. I try to get along.

Im extremely selfish and introvertal.
I dont care about too many things, but I'm passionae about my art.
I need support.
Extremely moody recently.
Im kind although have my own opinion, which I rarely tell anyone. I try to get along.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by PraVokal

I want to live "that life" but I dont have the drive or motivation to do whats needed to get there...

This

Also:
Im OD lazy
I see most things as something I cant have
If its not easy, I dont want to do it
I dont think I really know how to do anything
I dont think I really love anyone
I dont really care about anything
I dont know how to go about getting what it is I want

Idk if all those things are apart of my character, or a product of being so depressed for the past 8 years. I hope its the latter.

That.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by PraVokal

I want to live "that life" but I dont have the drive or motivation to do whats needed to get there...

This

Also:
Im OD lazy
I see most things as something I cant have
If its not easy, I dont want to do it
I dont think I really know how to do anything
I dont think I really love anyone
I dont really care about anything
I dont know how to go about getting what it is I want

Idk if all those things are apart of my character, or a product of being so depressed for the past 8 years. I hope its the latter.

That.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I pretty much +$%$%# my life over.....and i will be stepping on eggshells for the next 4 years....[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I pretty much +$%$%# my life over.....and i will be stepping on eggshells for the next 4 years....[/color]

- I'm ridiculously smart, but I have a seriously hard time applying myself towards school. Knowing that I don't have to try and I can still pull off B's
kills any motivation I have. And I constantly hand in things late because I'm lazy and use excuses for anything I can.

- I am dating an absolutely gorgeous girl, who's funny, smart, and has a great personality, who is in law school and top 3 of her class, bar tends on the side and has the most work ethic of anyone I've ever met, wants to pretty much marry me and will do absolutely anything for me, but I still treat her terribly and constantly reach at other women.

- Complete shell of my athletic former self. I used to take my shirt off at every occasion possible haha now I hate even being seen at the beach. Sometimes I look through old facebook photos and actually get depressed about it.

- Don't even really care to stay in contact with my family

- The only real motivation I have is to be better than my friends.

- I'm ridiculously smart, but I have a seriously hard time applying myself towards school. Knowing that I don't have to try and I can still pull off B's
kills any motivation I have. And I constantly hand in things late because I'm lazy and use excuses for anything I can.

- I am dating an absolutely gorgeous girl, who's funny, smart, and has a great personality, who is in law school and top 3 of her class, bar tends on the side and has the most work ethic of anyone I've ever met, wants to pretty much marry me and will do absolutely anything for me, but I still treat her terribly and constantly reach at other women.

- Complete shell of my athletic former self. I used to take my shirt off at every occasion possible haha now I hate even being seen at the beach. Sometimes I look through old facebook photos and actually get depressed about it.

- Don't even really care to stay in contact with my family

- The only real motivation I have is to be better than my friends.

Back
Top Bottom