+The be honest with yourself Thread of NT+

I dont know if this has been done before or if this is even threadworthy...but give an honest statement or opinion about yourself.
while walkin to the bathroom (at work) i thought to myself

Ill never be thought of as person who works TOO hard. 

I dont know if this has been done before or if this is even threadworthy...but give an honest statement or opinion about yourself.
while walkin to the bathroom (at work) i thought to myself

Ill never be thought of as person who works TOO hard. 

I set unreal expectations on myself.

Everything in my life is black or white, as in you are or you aren't. I don't believe in an in between.

I set unreal expectations on myself.

Everything in my life is black or white, as in you are or you aren't. I don't believe in an in between.

In the direction i'm headed now, I'll most likely never reach my dream job......writing for National Geographic.
ohwell.gif

Seeing the world and writing about it, nothing seems like more fun.

In the direction i'm headed now, I'll most likely never reach my dream job......writing for National Geographic.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by natelav129

ohwell.gif

Wait, hold on. What exactly do you do as a writer for National Geographic? Like are you trying to be a screenwriter for the station or a writer for the magazine?

Originally Posted by natelav129

ohwell.gif

Wait, hold on. What exactly do you do as a writer for National Geographic? Like are you trying to be a screenwriter for the station or a writer for the magazine?

I always want what i can't handle
I need to meet new people
I need some hobbies
I watch way way too many adult videos
30t6p3b.gif

I always want what i can't handle
I need to meet new people
I need some hobbies
I watch way way too many adult videos
30t6p3b.gif

I want to live "that life" but I dont have the drive or motivation to do whats needed to get there...

I want to live "that life" but I dont have the drive or motivation to do whats needed to get there...

I need to stop procrastinating when it comes to school work. Also I have been getting a lot stronger this year but my poor eating habits prevent my muscles from really popping out. No self control
30t6p3b.gif

I need to stop procrastinating when it comes to school work. Also I have been getting a lot stronger this year but my poor eating habits prevent my muscles from really popping out. No self control
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom