The Beijing 2022 Winter Olympic Games Thread 🔥🥇🥈🥉

They can only blame themselves. This is the Olympics not a high school track meet. If you wanna practice you will find a way.

nah.. you start at the coaches and the people in charge

yes the athletes have a level of responsibility

but they don’t make the lineups to organize 2 dudes who didn’t even run the 200 to run the curves.. sure the athletes can organize relay exchanges amongst themselves, but they ain’t setting who’s on the relay and the coaches are supposed to organize practices and what’s going down in practice time

it’s on the coaches to make sure 4 different guys who don’t train together get time together to know simple shh.. what word are they using to throw your hand back on the pass.. get comfortable with takeoffs and passing.. hell what hand each guy Is comfortable with.. and who is good on the curve

Hopefully US coaches do the right thing and run Mu, Sydney, Dalilah in the 4x400 especially if Jamaica runs Shericka Jackson on that 4x400, they'll need their best lineup

Hopefully US coaches do the right thing and run Mu, Sydney, Dalilah in the 4x400 especially if Jamaica runs Shericka Jackson on that 4x400, they'll need their best lineup

IF them dudes F that up, they shouldn’t even be coaching high school

Just watching the 1500 semis, this dude ran the Olympic record in the damn semis

just speaks to how those type events usually go at big meets.. hell US dude who won last olympics because everyone just slowed things down didn’t even make the final

I think he can
If Degrasse can anchor canada's 4x100 team to gold its going to be nuts for Canada

who would y’all even say is the favorite right now?

I was not expecting what JA pulled in the prelims.. but I don’t even know If any of these teams got additions to make

I mean JA could be faster if they clean up that exchange they had at the 200 spot

shhhh after that 10.1 Damian Warner ran, he might give that Canadian squad a boost

wide open as ever, feel like literally anybody can win

who would y’all even say is the favorite right now?

I was not expecting what JA pulled in the prelims.. but I don’t even know If any of these teams got additions to make

I mean JA could be faster if they clean up that exchange they had at the 200 spot

shhhh after that 10.1 Damian Warner ran, he might give that Canadian squad a boost

Titmus came up this olympics financially. The Americans that came up are Dressel, Suni Lee, Sydney Mclaughlin. Canadians are DeGrasse, Warner, Penny Oleksiak. Brits are Adam Peaty, Tom Daley, Sky Brown

Last edited:
barely a splash from this chinese diver

if it’s the super tiny one that’s 14, there is barely anything too her.. this feels kinda wrong like when they had those super tiny gymnast

Artacho a cutie

9UI4-4Vu_400x400.jpg

740full-mariafe-artacho-del-solar.jpg

GettyImages-1331096650.jpg

Back
Top Bottom