The Beijing 2022 Winter Olympic Games Thread 🔥🥇🥈🥉

Artacho a cutie

9UI4-4Vu_400x400.jpg

740full-mariafe-artacho-del-solar.jpg

GettyImages-1331096650.jpg

I was just about to make a post about her :lol: :emoji_fire:

I fell asleep during the second set. SMH. Klineman and Ross have been so dominant the last few matches.

FRIDAY, AUGUST 6 (all times Eastern)

Baseball

11:30 p.m. — Bronze medal game: Mexico vs. Japan — CNBC (live)

Basketball
12:40 a.m. — Women’s semifinal: U.S.A. vs. Serbia — NBC (live)
10:30 p.m. — Men’s final: U.S.A. vs. France — NBC, Peacock (live)

Beach Volleyball
9 p.m. — Men’s bronze medal match — CNBC (live)
10:30 p.m. — Men’s final — CNBC (live)

Diving
2 a.m. — Men’s platform, qualifying — USA (live)
9 p.m. — Men’s platform, semifinal — USA (live)

Field Hockey
10 a.m. — Women’s final: Netherlands vs. Argentina — USA (live)

Golf
6:30 p.m. — Women’s final round — Golf Channel (live)

Handball
4 a.m. — Women’s semifinal — USA (live)

Rhythmic Gymnastics
9 p.m. — Group qualifying — USA (live)

Soccer
7 a.m. — Men’s bronze medal match: Mexico vs. Japan — NBCSN (live)

Track & Field
3:30 a.m. — Women’s 20-kilometer race walk — NBCSN (live)
6 a.m. — Women’s javelin, Men’s 5,000 meters, Women’s 400 meters, Women’s 1,500 meters, Women’s 4×400-meter relay & Men’s 4×100-meter relay finals, Men’s 4×400-meter relay qualifying — Peacock (live)
6 p.m. — Women’s marathon — USA (live)
8 p.m. — Women’s marathon — NBC (live)
8 p.m. — Men’s 4×100-meter relay, Women’s 4×100-meter relay, Women’s 1,500 meters, Women’s 400 meters & Men’s 5,000 meters finals — NBC

Water Polo
2:30 a.m. — Men’s semifinal — CNBC (live)

Wrestling
5:15 a.m. — Finals — Olympic Channel (live)

Volleyball
12 a.m. — Women’s semifinal: U.S.A. vs. Serbia — USA (live)
9 a.m. — Women’s semifinal: Brazil vs. Korea — NBCSN (live)

the analyst for the diving events never compliments the divers lol. after every dive no matter what she's quiet then gets into her super critical comments.

the analyst for the diving events never compliments the divers lol. after every dive no matter what she's quiet then gets into her super critical comments.

I don't watch the men's diving but if it's the same lady, she absolutely gushes if any of the women do a great dive.

She gave extremely high praise to Quan Hongchan when she was racking up all them 10s.

I don't watch the men's diving but if it's the same lady, she absolutely gushes if any of the women do a great dive.

She gave extremely high praise to Quan Hongchan when she was racking up all them 10s.

she was the only one getting praise because she got those 10s. Everyone else it’s like “oooh he/she was slightly bent and toes were flexed and the entry was off” lol. I get that that’s how the judging goes but damn what did they do right? Lol

The nbc sports app sucks. Do they want people to watch Sweden vs Canada gold medal game? Was scrolling through the featured and live events section and saw nothing. Had to go to the browsing section and click on the soccer button.

The nbc sports app sucks. Do they want people to watch Sweden vs Canada gold medal game? Was scrolling through the featured and live events section and saw nothing. Had to go to the browsing section and click on the soccer button.
The app has any sport you want …. You just have to click on it

Back
Top Bottom