** The best candy 🍫 is......**

1600677819127.jpeg

this is the correct answer

Y'all ever go to an international market and try out different candy bars of the world?

These ****s were gross. British dude standing in front of me was like "a-ha! excellent choice". Taste like a third world butterfinger.

Top-40-Australian-Candy-Sweets-Violet-Crumble.jpg

The hazelnut KitKats did catch my eye though.

Rotation:

Hershey's Dark Chocolate
Regular KitKat
Peanut M&M's
Regular Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Payday

I saw these at the store yesterday and was tempted. I usually go for the standard peanut ones but this could work too.
Pretzel ones are good too. I like sweet and savory. Caramel was garbage. Mint looks like trash too. Never knew they made so many.
MandMSamples-100.jpg

Pretzel ones are good too. I like sweet and savory. Caramel was garbage. Mint looks like trash too. Never knew they made so many.

Those pretzel ones are tempting, I imagine the m&m’s are probably bigger because of everything crammed in them. I might try the mint ones just for fun but I’m not expecting much.

We counting seasonal candy? If so Halloween Reece’s have the perfect ratio of chocolate and peanut butter and overall better than the original thus improving upon perfection. Also cadbury eggs during Easter. People buy them in bulk to stock up for the rest of the year

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom