** The best candy 🍫 is......**

feel like most people don't know about these

they might be GOAT tbh
U probably right people don’t know about those... I didn’t know grown folk that buys candy bars lol.

I eat candy bars when they’re free and/or kids get them for Halloween, Easter etc :lol: so it’s the basic **** for me- Twix m&ms milky way etc

Milky Way
3 Musketeers

Can't compete with other Candy Bars because there isn't much variance in texture. Other Elite bars have different layers of textures; Snickers/Twix; 3M and MW are consistent throughout.

Mid-Card status

Can you tell what this is and where it's from?
panacea.jpg
from a pack of cards.

Who remembers when the sticks were twice as wide?

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
If ya'll like twix do yourself a favor and try the dark chocolate ones:

e027d364735ada6d1b9c79143d5ae69b79876b2c03d62b27b55b666b974e45c3.jpeg

it improves on the original in every way and is my all-time #1. Can't ever find them anywhere though. They were discontinued for a bit but I've been seeing that purple wrapper pop here and there.

In fact snickers dark, dark kit-kats, reese's dark, and midnight milky way are all better than the originals. Let me find out they make a dark butterfinger...

But lately this been my go to:

Kinder-Bueno-1.5oz-Front_2048x2048.jpg

If ya'll like twix do yourself a favor and try the dark chocolate ones:

e027d364735ada6d1b9c79143d5ae69b79876b2c03d62b27b55b666b974e45c3.jpeg

it improves on the original in every way and is my all-time #1. Can't ever find them anywhere though. They were discontinued for a bit but I've been seeing that purple wrapper pop here and there.

In fact snickers dark, dark kit-kats, reese's dark, and midnight milky way are all better than the originals. Let me find out they make a dark butterfinger...

But lately this been my go to:

Kinder-Bueno-1.5oz-Front_2048x2048.jpg

You completely lost me at dark chocolate Twix I’m good on that. But that bueno bar is a contender for sure

The OG Butterfinger from the 90s. Now and Laters Orange. Sweet Tarts. The caramel green apple lollipop.

unless I overlooked it, I'm blown away to see no mention of the GOAT candy bar

5th_avenue_4_450x_crop_center.jpg

don't hate if you haven't had one, and if you haven't go get one then drop your thoughts here

I know Snickers is (or at least was) the best selling candy bar, but I never cared for them

however, I used to work as an area manager at a grocery store and the data on the order sheets don't lie...we sold more 5th Avenues than any other candy bar, easily

followed by York Peppermint Patties and regular Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

and it's criminal that you can only get Krackel bars in minis

41jXAFEqHhL.jpg

I know they brought them back for a limited time several years ago

honestly, this is the absolute best but I don't think it was widely available

0001001.jpg

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups don't have **** on these

Word!? Never even heard of 5th Avenue and forgot Peppermint Patties was a thing until you mentioned it.
I know Snickers is (or at least was) the best selling candy bar, but I never cared for them
however, I used to work as an area manager at a grocery store and the data on the order sheets don't lie...we sold more 5th Avenues than any other candy bar, easily
Was your area in Florida by any chance? :nerd:

unless I overlooked it, I'm blown away to see no mention of the GOAT candy bar

5th_avenue_4_450x_crop_center.jpg

don't hate if you haven't had one, and if you haven't go get one then drop your thoughts here

followed by York Peppermint Patties and regular Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

and it's criminal that you can only get Krackel bars in minis

41jXAFEqHhL.jpg

I know they brought them back for a limited time several years ago

honestly, this is the absolute best but I don't think it was widely available

0001001.jpg

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups don't have **** on these

Were there a lot of elderly folks in that region?

Back
Top Bottom