** The best candy 🍫 is......**

1. Regular Toblerone
2. Cadbury Almond
3. Kit-Kat
4. Reese's Peanut butter cups
5.Twix

Has anyone tried the chocolate bars from Ikea? Hazelnut one is pretty good. :lol:

The undisputed champ is Frunas for me...

all-city-candy-frunas-watermelon-fruit-chews-pack-of-48-chewy-alberts-candy-default-title-261817_600x.jpg

25 cents per pack, hi chews cannot hang with these at all.

Snickers is the best, but Baby Ruth is damn good too. I had a Baby Ruth for the first time in years and realized how much I was missing out.

A new contender though:

71qjl-SqR4L._SL1395_.jpg

If you mean actual candy bars nothing > Snickers, Reese's Cups or Twix

I feel like Toblerones are underated in the US. Swizz chocolate hits different. Milky af
8932631-toblerone-chocolate-containing-honey-and-almond-nougat-and-crispy-rice-pieces-tobleron...jpg

Also like copping Ghirardelli :emoji_fire:
81JuSEoWUkL._SL1500___01.jpg

Oh you rich rich.

But for real, both are really good but just not something I buy for myself.

yup. Their seasonal shapes have the perfect ratio of chocolate and peanut butter.

1402B354-82E8-4814-B230-E3A06F16A2A3.jpeg

I’ve seen these in a couple spots and tempted to try it. I wonder if they have the same ratio of chocolate and peanut butter as the seasonal stuff.

1. Snickers
2. Kit Kat
3. Fast Break
4. Reese's shapes (any of them)
5.Twix
Honorable mention Coffee Crisp. Shoutout to the Canadians.

Glad no one mention Butterfinger.

i’ll eat pretty much any candy bar if i’m hungry but once you start eating good chocolate, you realize that regular american chocolate candy kinda has a chemical aftertaste. one day i googled something like best chocolate bars and bought a bunch of bean to bar chocolate. now, eating a snickers is not as good. ****s ruined me.

locally, i like this company a lot.
A66A9F72-CAEB-406F-BF9F-2EE501673007.jpeg

my son and i took about 2 months to eat this kit kat box from japan. some of the flavors were really good.
81EB983E-55F0-4001-9651-1DDDAE5AD1E8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom