** The best candy šŸ« is......**

Iā€™ve seen those 5th avenue bars but never wanted to gamble on them. Iā€™d be mad I wasted a $1 and passed on a Snickers bar. Those York peppermint bars are too much for me in bar form, Iā€™m cool with the mini Halloween portion size.

Iā€™m just glad to not see any almond joy or mounds in here

Disgusting
E33D4796-B961-4ACE-A555-398CBF890FAB.gif

Word!? Never even heard of 5th Avenue and forgot Peppermint Patties was a thing until you mentioned it.

Was your area in Florida by any chance? :nerd:
no
Were there a lot of elderly folks in that region?
not particularly
Iā€™ve seen those 5th avenue bars but never wanted to gamble on them. Iā€™d be mad I wasted a $1 and passed on a Snickers bar. Those York peppermint bars are too much for me in bar form, Iā€™m cool with the mini Halloween portion size.
ppl sleep on 5th Avenue

it's like the Air Force 1 of candy bars...strong sales with no advertising

5th Avenue bars are made of crunchy peanut butter in a rich chocolate coating

5th-Avenue_flip.png

think of it kind of like a Butterfinger in a way but the inside is peanut butter, dense, and rich

for the record, I think Butterfingers are cheeks

Iā€™m just glad to not see any almond joy or mounds in here

Disgusting
E33D4796-B961-4ACE-A555-398CBF890FAB.gif
I like Almond Joy šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

I know about 5th Avenue, my grandmother used to mess with them in the early 90s. I recall them being somewhat close to ButterFinger.

Both are massive bars. The 5th Avenue rings in at exactly 2 ounces and the Butterfinger at 2.1 ounces. The main difference, as far as I can tell between the two is that the Butterfinger coating is not chocolate but a chocolate-like substance where the 5th Avenue has a creamy milk chocolate enrobement.

York Peppermint Patty is a damn good candy.

^as I mentioned it's similar but I don't like Butterfingers personally

the difference is the inside is dense and rich...not really crispy and flaky like Butterfinger

taste much better (both the peanut butter inside and chocolate) and doesn't stick to your teeth like hell

NTer's need to try 5th Avenue

taste much better (both the peanut butter inside and chocolate) and doesn't stick to your teeth like hell
I remember trying Butterfinger again when I got older thinking maybe I just didn't like it as a kid. Took one bite and got it stuck on the roof of my mouth. Instantly had flashbacks of when I was a kid angry that I wasted my money on something cause Bart Simpson told me too. Doh!

^as I mentioned it's similar but I don't like Butterfingers personally

the difference is the inside is dense and rich...not really crispy and flaky like Butterfinger

NTer's need to try 5th Avenue
I will try it again after like 30 years.

Can you speak more on the type of analytics you saw working at the job you had?

What were some other trends that stood out?

Hate coconut

i also think mint and chocolate combinations should b a crime

best candy was butterfinger bbā€™s

m&m choc or peanut (crispy was good 2)

kit kat

raisnettes

cookies and cream Hershey bar

Last edited:
Hate coconut

i also think mint and chocolate combinations should b a crime

best candy was butterfinger bbā€™s

m&m choc or peanut

kit kat

raisnettes

cookies and cream Hershey bar

Why should mint and chocolate be a crime?

I will try it again after like 30 years.

Can you speak more on the type of analytics you saw working at the job you had?

What were some other trends that stood out?
I didn't really have to be much involved

didn't notice any trends, the only thing that really stood out that I remember is what I mentioned earlier

I'm gonna have to buy a 5th Avenue soon and look around for Gardner's Peanut Butter Meltaways

Y'all bunch of broke bois.....holla at me when y'all step up your taste buds and journey into the world of the Ferrero Rocher joints.....legit heaven.

besides reeeses buttercup the other honorable mentions are twix, carmello, whatchamacallit, kit kat and hersheys cookies and creme...

also these are not candy bars but they are chocolate so i would include in the conversation
ferrero rocher, m&m peanut and lindt lindor

Back
Top Bottom