The best casual sneaker?

Originally Posted by ESCO i AM

bape crepe
se3dja.jpg

these are
pimp.gif

I need a pair...

As much as I don't wear them anymore...

You definitely can't go wrong with low top white on white AF 1's.

Low top white on white AF1's are the way to go.. IHaven't worn a pair for a min but best believe i got a couple pairs on ice for the summer.. AM90's do thejob too on the casual tip
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by artysm

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by artysm

e126ww.jpg
these egyptian slave sneakers are one of the ugliest things i've ever seen.

maybe i'm not as incoherent as others to understand/correlate the "egyptian slave sneaker" joke but i'd welcome any explanation. is it b/c of the price, converse-hybrid design, just personal opinion/joke etc? just a question. regardless, these are my fav/best casual go-to sneakers. if you could show me something better i'd be more than welcome to take a look.
Common Projects?

The Aj 4s have been my favourites so far, call it athletic, but its comfy, not too high cut and looks good, black cats are my thing. But planning on getting apair of Prada sneakers, those should make the list.

Stan Smittys are da best and my fav casual joints.
AF1s are a lil more hard core to me but they in my heavy rotation.

Like I feel more comfortable in Smittys, open button down and khaki shorts over AF1s

Cannot go wrong with classic Vans, Chucks, Pumas, Adidas, and AF1s. I like them all

I know this brand got a lot of hate when they first came out, but this is DEF my favorite brand right now.

Got two pairs of these chukkas in black cus they are
pimp.gif

Got both of these too...

50% off sale right now too...

http://gourmetinyourface.com/ Enter promo code [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]GRMT50[/color] at checkout for 50% off...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Chucks make my feet feel no so good 'cause I'm flat footed.
Adidas Shell Toes are nice, but I don't think that's defined as a casual shoe.
I hardly wear Air Forces....I only have a black pair from '05 that I wore 3 times.
I don't know....I'm not the casual shoe type.

thats because you're an animal

laugh.gif
just playing

Back
Top Bottom