The Best player NOT to win an NBA Championship...

In today's game. Who do you think is the best player in the leauge today that will not win an NBA championship. FROM TODAY'S GAME, not of all time.

My Vote:

get_image

I dont think that he is going to get traded to a team that is in position, nor will win a Championship with the Nets (the nets have a future, but IMO wont winwhile Kidd stays in the L)

Your pick?

BTW, Of all time: Patrick Ewing

KG IMBO

edit - misread your post. man i do not want that to happen
laugh.gif
i thoughtit was just who haven't won one yet.

with that said ill go ahead and agree with you, JKidd

^ KG will win one by the time he retires. IMO, the Celts have 3 years left with the big three. They will find some role players to fill the void of the benchin less than two years. Trust me, KG will win one.

Game 6 in '03 ...so close.

Oh man, I remember watching that game, cheering so much for the Nets, just because I wanted to see Jason Kidd win one ring. Just one.

I feel bad for him because you get that feeling that he knows he wont win a ring.
frown.gif

One of the best.

No mention of Baylor for all-time?

Fun fact, the Lakers won it the season he retired after 9 games.

I'll agree with Kidd or Iverson as active.

A shame Kidd will finish out his career without an MVP as well.

Right now, Iverson.

All Time: Take your pick of any of the 1990's superstars that couldn't get past Michael Jordan.

take that fool karl malone off your list, bro.

he had a golden chance to win in 1997 but put himself before the team.

i've told the story so many times on NT i don't wanna again, but re-watch the last minute of the flu game if you want to see.

Sir Charles for all time.
J Kidd/AI for current

Edit- KG will win before his career is over

take that fool karl malone off your list, bro.

he had a golden chance to win in 1997 but put himself before the team.

i've told the story so many times on NT i don't wanna again, but re-watch the last minute of the flu game if you want to see.
ya I remember he wouldn't foul at the end.... dude just stood and watched cause he didn't want to foul out.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
.. I'll never forgetthat... but he was one of the best players ever not to win, even though he was a post season choker in the clutch (see Game 1 in that very same series) and hadStockton or Hornacek take the last second shots.....

Damn BullsRepeat3Peat, you just killed it.

[/thread]

laugh.gif

but presently tho, your picks?

my pick was Iverson

Back
Top Bottom