The best prank call I've ever heard (over an hour long)

I don't think this has been posted before. Let me know if it has.
Anyway, these two guys call up a KFC and convince the employees that a toxic chemical has spilled on them. From there on, they get them to do some crazy stuffin order to save themselves. The people believe it and hilarity ensues.

Unfortunately, the first video was taken down. In that first one, they have a clip of the news story covering it but you can still get the idea from videos 2through 7.

If you have some to kill, it really is funny, sad and face-palm worthy and definitely the best prank call I've ever heard. It is long but well worth it.

Here is a piece from a news article covering it
Police Friday were continuing to investigate a prank that left some Kentucky Fried Chicken employees naked outside the restaurant Thursday.

Investigators said the workers at the Manchester restaurant were victims of a mean and dangerous prank.

A manager pulled a pin for the restaurant's fire suppression system, which rained chemicals on her and others, because she was told to by a man on the phone claiming to be her boss from the corporate office.

"And then they were told by this person on the phone to go outside and disrobe and actually urinate on one another to decontaminate each other," said Lt. Peter Bartlett.

It starts at Number 2 because the first video was taken down. The second one starts off where they convinced the girl to set off some sort of alarm or firesystem.

http://www.youtube.com/wa...1VmU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/wa...fmJ4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/wa...ksVc&feature=related

That's an hour long prank bro, doubt anyone is gonna watch.
laugh.gif

I know. It is worth it though. Just have it on in the background while you browse NT,facebook or whatever. That's what I did.

Reminds me of that episode of Law & Order: SVU with Robin Williams that I think was based on a real event. Dude called some fast food joint as a cop andgot the manager to get one the ethnic female employees to strip naked and I think he penetrated her with his fingers. There's another one where some dudecalled up in that same scenario and got the manager to have sex/rape the employee.

This is on the same level though. Makes me think how easy it is to manipulate ppl and I question the intelligence of ppl who work in fast food joints. I knowthe person orchestrating this was only mad he couldn't be present to watch it all go down
laugh.gif
or maybe he was?

The end when he is talking to the manager is my favorite part. The way he explains what he thinks she had to do was one of the funniest things I've everheard. If you guys don't want to listen to the whole thing, at least listen 7:24 and on from video 7. I don't think you'll appreciate it as much ifyou didn't watch all the videos but it is still hilarious.

i don't mean to post jack but back in i guess 99' the best prank call i've heard (still to this date) is this it's about35 mins or so

everyone i've passed it on to has approved.

Back
Top Bottom