THE BLACK FRIDAY POST 2010: Update #19 GAME STOP BF Ad posted!

toysrus here i come
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

i need a sammy or a toshiba though. not no westinghouse/vizio/olevia stuff

whats wrong with vizio ??

ya id take a vizio...whats the best deal going on for a vizio on BF???

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

i need a sammy or a toshiba though. not no westinghouse/vizio/olevia stuff

whats wrong with vizio ??

ya id take a vizio...whats the best deal going on for a vizio on BF???

lol, i mean it doesn't really matter to me...I have a sony tv already

personally it's either samsung or sony

lol, i mean it doesn't really matter to me...I have a sony tv already

personally it's either samsung or sony

Originally Posted by j671

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Wal Mart ad is already making the rounds, but people are being a bunch of sissies about posting it. Someone needs to flood the torrent sites. We need to get the NT detectives on it
nerd.gif

Home Depot is out there too, in case anyone is looking.  I need me a dremel, but I think Lowes is the better price
as soon as i get the forms ill make copies and post it..we dont get the full outlay of products till a week before we plan it..no prices until a few days before it..ill keep my eye out..I SEE EVERYTHING!

BTW ,STOP BEING A SISSIE AND POST YR WHOLE FACE IN THE AVY...JK

My photos been up before
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by j671

Wal Mart ad is already making the rounds, but people are being a bunch of sissies about posting it. Someone needs to flood the torrent sites. We need to get the NT detectives on it
nerd.gif

Home Depot is out there too, in case anyone is looking.  I need me a dremel, but I think Lowes is the better price
as soon as i get the forms ill make copies and post it..we dont get the full outlay of products till a week before we plan it..no prices until a few days before it..ill keep my eye out..I SEE EVERYTHING!

BTW ,STOP BEING A SISSIE AND POST YR WHOLE FACE IN THE AVY...JK

My photos been up before
laugh.gif

I work at Lowe's. Apparently, from what I read on a email, this year customers can purchase black friday items on Lowes.com on Thanksgiving day and pick it up at that store on black friday. I don't know if it's nationwide, but I'll have the details on that for yall tomorrow night.

I work at Lowe's. Apparently, from what I read on a email, this year customers can purchase black friday items on Lowes.com on Thanksgiving day and pick it up at that store on black friday. I don't know if it's nationwide, but I'll have the details on that for yall tomorrow night.

Back
Top Bottom