The Boob Graze Appreciation - YEAAAA

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

It's appreciated when the girl looks good
pimp.gif
, but otherwise 
sick.gif
.  I was catching the bus to my friend's place to meet up with them before a Halloween party, and the bus was super packed.  I was by the exit, holding on to the pole, and so were like 20 other people, so I didn't have much space for my hand.  Anyway, this overweight girl kept smashing her chest on my hand when the bus stopped, and it wasn't her fault, so I looked at her and said sorry since I couldn't move my hand.  Then one time her chest hits my hand, and I noticed the bus didn't stop, so I looked at her and she was smiling...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
.  Had me like:

713828_o.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

pimp.gif
, but otherwise 
sick.gif
.  I was catching the bus to my friend's place to meet up with them before a Halloween party, and the bus was super packed.  I was by the exit, holding on to the pole, and so were like 20 other people, so I didn't have much space for my hand.  Anyway, this overweight girl kept smashing her chest on my hand when the bus stopped, and it wasn't her fault, so I looked at her and said sorry since I couldn't move my hand.  Then one time her chest hits my hand, and I noticed the bus didn't stop, so I looked at her and she was smiling...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
.  Had me like:

713828_o.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Last good graze I got was at the dentist...
Lucky you... the people that work at my orthodontist are baddddddddd

i havent had one of these in a minute, its only cool when its not intentional

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by DMoney82

pimp.gif
, but otherwise 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
.  Had me like:

713828_o.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i like when it happens and i get the look back

that's when you know it's time to put your bid in

always happens at work, chicks talking to me extra close and reaching across me to grab stuff

I remember sitting on the metro and this super fine latina chick sat on me, literally. Her #@$@ bounced off my arm and she smiled

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Why do you think I go to the club im the guy that passes his hand along girls !@%#%
pimp.gif

j/k, on that last part

is it weird that kinda turns me on...not when they grab my ++# but when they act like they just have to grab your waist to get around you...
devil.gif
embarassed.gif
tired.gif

the boob graze is so awkward we both look at each other like
ohwell.gif

pimp.gif
, but otherwise 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
.  Had me like:

713828_o.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

man i be tryna graze every fine women near me
laugh.gif

dat hug too...
devil.gif
dont even understand why dudes hover hand 

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Why do you think I go to the club im the guy that passes his hand along girls !@%#%
pimp.gif

j/k, on that last part

is it weird that kinda turns me on...not when they grab my ++# but when they act like they just have to grab your waist to get around you...
devil.gif
embarassed.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif

I've done this a few times. Gave just a lil lean in with the pelvis
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

mass graze >> tiddy graze...

a girl with that RUMPlestiltskin trying to squeeze by...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

oh yeah...

@mytmouse (i hope ur a chick) : thats my go-to move... slide by with a firm squeeze and slight push At thr waist..

trying to show a lil masculinity...

they turn and look at me... i take a couple steps and look back... if she still looking, i come back later...

all in hopes she lemme get dem yambs...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom