The Boondocks Season 4 Adult Swim Bump

it just came on west coast time, they hair is banging tho. lmao

& thomas lancaster DuBois looking like Justin beieber hahahahahahha killing me

That lady sounds like The mom that was Tina turner mom in what's love got to do with it
Matter of fact she plays a mom in almost every black movie

Still haven't gotten a CLASSIC episode yet this season
Each season has around 2 of em
I liked this episode though it was cool

I use the N word all the time but the boondocks is making me uncomfortable with their use of it. Seems very forced smh

This. Episode was solid otherwise though. It was clear that this is supposed to be one of this season's highlights.

EDIT: They've been going too ham on Riley calling things gay too.

Last edited:
I haven't been watching it cuz Aaron McGruder was not involved in it. And after its 4 year hiatus I stopped giving a ****. But glad that people who been waiting all these years like it.

I wonder who took McGruder's place. I hope they at least chose a black guy (yes I care)

That lady sounds like The mom that was Tina turner mom in what's love got to do with it
Matter of fact she plays a mom in almost every black movie
yep jenifer lewis....she is like the stereotyped "sassy" older black lady/mom of black hollywood

I haven't been watching it cuz Aaron McGruder was not involved in it. And after its 4 year hiatus I stopped giving a ****. But glad that people who been waiting all these years like it.

I wonder who took McGruder's place. I hope they at least chose a black guy (yes I care)

Black women

Riley did say ***** too many times but eh, still a better ep than the first two.

Money grab. Sorry but this isnt the boondocks this is really just programmed gear to black people with characters seen in the boondocks. Still will watch because its better than the rest of black programming these days.

Nah. I watched the first episode and im done.

I have high res vereions of seasons onen two on my cell and all other portable devices. I might tune into one or two but im completely over it. Itll never be the same without McGruder

I think the season is aaron McGruder telling his story of how he got out of the networks slavery but using granddad struggle as a metaphor
1st episode he did something controversial
2nd episode the network got him into a contract
3rd ep he trying to trust his own people in the industry but the want the show for them selves to keep the money flowing.....

idk but the story arc is going somewhere

I think the season is aaron McGruder telling his story of how he got out of the networks slavery but using granddad struggle as a metaphor
3rd ep he trying to trust his own people in the industry but the want the show for them selves to keep the money flowing.....

:smh: :rolleyes :lol:

U.O.E.N.O

Last edited:

Aaron McGruder's not telling anything, sir. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom