The Boondocks Season 4 Adult Swim Bump

Man...I'm bout to dead my Netflix...

Riley - "Jail *****...you g**"

"First of all, I'm going to live forever, and if God don't like it Imma be like 'Say Something, Say Something'"

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Perfect example, Uncle Ruckus starts a church praising white Jesus (like a political movement praising white folk) but, at the end, he ends up losing. There is a cool sub - plot with the Shabazz story. It's just good writing, gives the audience what it wanted at the end...I did not want Grand Dad to sell himself, I wanted Riley x Huey to get themselves out of the situation and for Ruckus to lose at the end...they could have came up with a message.

RIP Brotha El Shabazz.

Last edited:

It's missing authenticity now.

It's like the rap game, you have Nas and then you have his carbon copies. This show has become a bad carbon copy.

Not only is arron mcgruder gone, but I'm sure some of the dudes in his circle left with him. Like is Carl Jones AKA Tubesteak, is he still even producing the show? You need a funny man like Carl Jones because he knows whats funny and whats not, you can tell by his sketch comedy.

Theres no story, it's just a whole bunch of random stuff happening. The johnny rebel episode was an amazing story and should of been really offensive but they did an amazing job on the flow and the writing that you had no choice but to laugh at the blatant racism.

Looked it up and I'm just now finding out he's not apart of the show either:

Carl: Well here is what you have to understand, after the third season, I left. I didn’t produce the fourth season at all. After the third season I went on and produced a show for FOX with Affion Crockett, a sketch comedy show, and I also did the Black Dynamite pilot and then we got picked up for it, so I got really busy with Black Dynamite and I wasn’t able to continue on season 4 of The Boondocks. With that said, I don’t know, I can’t tell you what Aaron’s involvement was. Obviously you said he wasn’t involved, but if they said he wasn’t involved in the press release I guess that’s what it is.
Wait if Carl didn't come back the forth season that means no more Thugnificent smh.

Carl Jones said he doesnt know. If they find someone else to do the voice over for Thug maybe.

I wonder if people dislike season 4 because they KNOW Mcgruder isn't behind it.

If ya'll didn't know, ya'll would probably say this season was hilarious, lol. But ya'll do, so everyone has low expectations for it.

The Chris brown joint was ok

That good times **** was awful

I've seen episodes from the first 3 seasons that weren't my favorite but none that was flat out whack that good times **** was flat out whack

The Chris brown joint was ok

That good times **** was awful

I've seen episodes from the first 3 seasons that weren't my favorite but none that was flat out whack that good times **** was flat out whack
Felt the same way about a lot of episodes from season 3. Aaron fell off on that season, anyways. So I'm not necessarily mad he's not involved, plus it's weird that he's not involved but he's making yet another show via Adult Swim so IDK

"Are we gonna have ***** moment ?!? Are we gonna have a ***** moment?!?"

I'm like wtf? That's such a blatant steal from the earlier season.

:smh: :smh:

They're going in the wrong direction. Because pretty boy flizzy was actually funny

I just watched it. That episode was stupid. Only funny part was "What we gotta do? And it better not be gay" lmao

Carl Jones said he doesnt know. If they find someone else to do the voice over for Thug maybe.
If somebody else voiced thugnificent then that would just **** it all up, especially if the new voice sounds off from the old one, that would ruin the character. I rather not see him than that.

Last edited:

They're going in the wrong direction. Because pretty boy flizzy was actually funny
But they have went back before and called things a ***** moment in past seasons
But I agree when it was said in that instance it seemed forced

mean.gif
mean.gif

Yes but the people in the ***** moment never announced one was going to happen or even acknowledged that they were in one.

That's the point of ***** moments. They happen spontaneously without warning. You just enter one. You don't say one is about to happen.

Yes but the people in the ***** moment never announced one was going to happen or even acknowledged that they were in one.
That's the point of ***** moments. They happen spontaneously without warning. You just enter one. You don't say one is about to happen.

Ur right I just peeped
That's where Huey would pause whatever going on
And then enter a short monologue or voice over about how it is a ***** moment

Back
Top Bottom