The (Bootleg) Jordan 1 Wars

Went out of their way to patent the shape yet continuously butchers the shape of their retros. Nike can sue itself :lol:
They better sue themselves for these and it’s keto swoosh
Air-Jordan-1-Low-OG-Neutral-Grey-CZ0790-100-1.jpg

Man those Kiy joints are actually fire….great materials and shape. The retail is like $275 tho :sick:
Ain’t no way I’m buying look a likes that cost more the real thing.

I haven’t seen a pair in person but in the pics, they look cheap. Materials don’t look good.

Had to be some south ****. Always a bit off when it comes to fly ****. I bet its fresh as hell to rock these thunder bolt shiny 1’s with US Polo Association shirts and ****.

He from New Jersey

I don’t understand why anyone would want to wear a bootleg 1 with a lightning bolt? I’m good.

1s and Dunks are played the **** out. I’m not wearing real 1s or fake 1s.

The hell are these? These are awful

They love that bootleg backwards swoosh. Never dat in my crib. Trash

Last edited:
Not familiar with either of these gentlemen, but I peeped that Omi dude's IG story and he's going off about how black people are "hating" on a fellow black man while supporting a multi-billion dollar company (Nike) that isn't loyal to them. That **** is disgusting, b.

Homeboy has the audacity to play the "support black business" card while he's the 1,495,736th person to steal a classic Nike design. Over here tryna guilt other black folks into spending their hard earned money on a damn bootleg.

Guess what playa, you aint loyal to the black consumer either. You just out here tryna make a quick money grab. If you want the loyal support of the almighty black dollar, then come up with a dope original design yourself.

:smh:

Last edited:
Yeah I didn’t get where OMI was going wit it. Seem like dude just wanted a reason to copy dude’s copy :lol:.

But I kinda already felt like dude was a clown from his prior claim to fame.

1623473107543.jpeg

how you a YouTube influencer wit millions of dollars in illegal money :lol:

aint it omi’s. Aint he from texas.
Nonetheless, thats bumpkin ****. Envy is a tool

Nah the Kiy dude did it first

Omi is a Dominican in Philly
Kiy is from Hudson county, Nj
Street fashion just has gotten this bad.
2 successful IP thieves are arguing over stolen designs and people on their social media are picking sides.

Kiy was wildly successful with that club foreign gear that every rapper wore a few years back so he has all those relationships already.
Not to defend celebs from wearing lame gear, but they already have a rapport with his work.

Last edited:
And he free??? He definitely snitched on someone then. He didn’t do any time?

Naw not that I know of. I just know he had to surrender all the cars he had and they froze his account. I haven't watched his channel in awhile but I think he's back to where he's at with the cars.

Back
Top Bottom