The (Bootleg) Jordan 1 Wars

I’m just wondering how Nigo ain’t ever have any trouble. Nike must feel like them ****s too 🔥🔥🔥 to sue :lol:
They got lucky when the patent expired. Watch this video. Good YT channel in general ran by a black man. My guy's name is Reggie Casual:

How are the and bapes not considered knockoffs?
Nigo calls them bootlegs b/c that's what they are. He just put his own spin :lol:

So them dudes getting bootleg 1s from china. And putting a lightning bolt on the side? Or are they getting them directly manufactured in china

At least NIGO had other clothing designs, an iconic logo and two successful lines in HUMAN MADE and Bape. These cats is ripping off blatantly

I don’t understand why Bape didn’t get a C&D but Reebok got one for the Iverson Air Ones.

6022438D-6DB9-4D72-8D8E-31CBC96A0F91.png

3A8EB527-563A-4D81-AB7C-6FC935F6F653.jpeg

So does Kiy and everyone else making bootleg 1s have to stop or what? How does that work?

I don’t understand why Bape didn’t get a C&D but Reebok got one for the Iverson Air Ones.

6022438D-6DB9-4D72-8D8E-31CBC96A0F91.png

3A8EB527-563A-4D81-AB7C-6FC935F6F653.jpeg

So does Kiy and everyone else making bootleg 1s have to stop or what? How does that work?

these are nasty business

The retooling looks better than the og’s, imo.

They would be fine if they were called the BAPESTA II or something. :lol: don't just randomly change the OG's

But I saw in another thread they actually brought the OG build back. Which is why these should have been named something different to begin with :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom