The (Bootleg) Jordan 1 Wars

Seems like everyone involved in this stuff is corny. Too many of them popping now though for them to not do something about Bape.

15229743-31DE-4ECD-AF1D-BF83936C966E.png

I was just on sia collectives live and he was talking about Nike going after Bape, but everyone kept asking for updates on Kyrie in the comments. He said if one more person asks about kyrie then he was going to start blocking everyone :rofl:

15229743-31DE-4ECD-AF1D-BF83936C966E.png

I was just on sia collectives live and he was talking about Nike going after Bape, but everyone kept asking for updates on Kyrie in the comments. He said if one more person asks about kyrie then he was going to start blocking everyone :rofl:

Bruh went too hard with tryna use the momentum off that in public knowing damn well Kyrie ain’t signing and was just cool enough to let him rock lol. Fair enough that people wanna know how that ends

Unless it's in the Adidas Originals thread. Then they just get mad at him. :lol:
It's not everyone, only a few. Those few individuals want me to act a certain way, they want me to only post new releases, why would I want to do that when other members got that covered. I do post Bad Bunny wearing his adidas kicks, and any new info pertaining to his kicks, and sometimes I do post the new releases, but for the most part I like posting Rare Vintage pics, ads, info. If they don't like my content they have the option to put me on ignore cause I ain't changing for anyone.

Last edited:
It's not everyone, only a few. Those few individuals want me to act a certain way, they want me to only post new releases, why would I want to do that when other members got that covered. I do post Bad Bunny wearing his adidas kicks, and any new info pertaining to his kicks, and sometimes I do post the new releases, but for the most part I like posting Rare Vintage pics, ads, info. If they don't like my content they have the option to put me on ignore cause I ain't changing for anyone.

You're preaching to the choir man. You know I've always loved what you bring to the table here.

Back
Top Bottom