The (Bootleg) Jordan 1 Wars

:lol: @ all these guys running with the lightning bolt cuz of Nigo and then being mad about “originality”

Speaking of lightning bolts....these are used btw....
1A856967-325A-472E-B894-4B06E11CFF4E.jpeg
0F9234DD-3808-4298-A5BB-2247A80BC489.jpeg
F2EB87D5-8542-4855-8638-13E6D831DE89.jpeg

Whoever buys is wildin :lol: :smh:

digging into Nike history, it was a partnership.

And to keep 💯 all of these modern brands/companies steal from each other wether it be designs or talent.

But Nike lame for suing bape after all these years, nigo has no parts of the brand from what I recall.

digging into Nike history, it was a partnership.

And to keep 💯 all of these modern brands/companies steal from each other wether it be designs or talent.

But Nike lame for suing bape after all these years, nigo has no parts of the brand from what I recall.
Yeah he cashed out

Hot in the news recently...Adidas with Thom Browne, all of these companies are reaching. If anything it elevates the originating brands because even those copping know what's up.....

The one thing I always found funny about Bapes ripoffs is how athletes tied to other brands (Adidas specifically) wear Bape’s Sta and Skate Sta to try to pull off the modern day look of air forces and dunks off court.

Guess it falls under “luxury” brand so they can get away with it. Interested to see wear this lawsuit goes. Remember when nike sued Adidas over PrimeKnit? Lol what a time.

Back
Top Bottom