The (Bootleg) Jordan 1 Wars

I started debating one of those accounts that's dedicated to shaming KIY and after like two of my comments he was DEFENDING KIY for the whole debate. Then he blocked me. :lol:

Man of all the things they could've slapped on the side of those they picked a giant question mark...
word...

...now we're talking though :nthat:

Screen Shot 2021-12-07 at 7.03.00 PM.png

Ye don’t even fw TikTok, French might as well be speaking Chinese with that nft stuff. Man made it to a billy the real way hand over foot. This virtual stuff ain’t real wealth, soon as people decide to move on its literally worthless. If bored apes falls off tomorrow you just wasted 6-7 figures on something you could never even touch.

Last edited:
Exactly. People love getting finessed then complain about the 1%.

Like mofo you gave them the greenlight to rob you in broad daylight without a mask
That’s literally what I said in 2020 when folks was buying Kodak stock because they got loan approval for a Covid vaccine even though they are a camera company that’s not with the times in their own field
It was a straight robbery
Went from $2 to $20 in two days and plummeted ever since

John Geiger?? He’s been making those AF-1 look alike for awhile now. Heck Nike took him to court too, haven’t heard much bout it as of now tho.

That’s literally what I said in 2020 when folks was buying Kodak stock because they got loan approval for a Covid vaccine even though they are a camera company that’s not with the times in their own field
It was a straight robbery
Went from $2 to $20 in two days and plummeted ever since
Idiots gonna idiot.

Back
Top Bottom