The Boys | Gen V S1 Ep 1-3 Out Now | Amazon Prime

Watched the episode again and yeahhhh this episode is the best episode of the entire series. Love that we had this build up from Season 1 all the way to this episode.

MM taking L’s but his character arc this season is so good especially tackling trauma.

A-Train actually saying “sorry” to Hughie and Hughie pretty much sayin “nahhh square up that’s not what I need right now.”

Kimiko tried of killing ppl and wanting a better life than this and after guttin ol dude she thinks she’s a monster.

Butcher & Hughie taking “Temporary V” to even the playing field even though they hate “supes” but they love the power it gives em so they are literally the “supes” they are tryin to kill. *chefs kiss*

And Starlight summing up the courage and reached her breaking point and finally jus sayin “eff it all, I’ll die doin this.” and start exposing “supes” for who they are.

This show is so damn good!!

Nahh yoooo that was crazy. Homelander got the beats put on him. And real drama with the whole group split up. This is way better than season 2 to me.

A-Train's character development in the last few episodes is much more interesting than anything he did the first two seasons. There is potential for him to take a very interesting turn and do some self-sacrifice via one last run that blows up his heart to right some of his wrongs. Maybe team up with Black Noir on the payback tip? Black Noir has to have some more character development in the next few episodes. He's got a history with Solja Boy has some payback to deliver as well.

Also, there is no way Billy Zane isn't coming back with that Scientology subplot. Deep's girl was an obvious plant by the church and is playing a heavy hand with him. My guess is that they'll be fighting hard on Homelander's side and get their just desserts equally hard. I can't imagine a redemption story for him, but there is plenty of character gold to mine there (sea creature revenge for all of them that he has horribly killed throughout the series as well).
You can't have this kind of character development without having him be so bad prior.

I’m fine with it ending next season.

I won’t lie. I wasn’t a huge fan of season two. It seemed to drag a bit and felt like the status quo besides the Stormfront story and head popping mystery at the end.

On the 2nd episode of the new season. Ray Lewis storyline so wack. Hope that changes soon. Homelander never fails to shock me with his insanity

dude understands concent...
respek...
20220625_190841.jpg

"His mouth must be like a hoover deluxe"
"I see you trying to "move on up" I will put you in the *****ing ground"
"What's black and white and red all over"

Gonna be hella salty if Soldier Boy is a one and done season character.
The writing, coupled w/Jensen Ackles is GOLD

Great character development for Butcher and Noir
I LOVE I never know what's gonna happen next

and now that the episode is done
JollyAdvancedAtlanticsharpnosepuffer-max-1mb.gif

Back
Top Bottom