The Boys | S4 Episodes 1-3 Out Now! | Amazon Prime

That triple threat beatdown reminded me of.....somewhat

Anyway, the reveal at the end of the season finale was cool. Don't have a problem with it and it raises more questions which I like....

it reminded me of that
as well as this

Stormfront's last words:

"Es war so schön. Wie wir dort zu dritt gesessen, im Schatten eines Apfelbaums. Erinnerst du dich an den Tag Frederick? Chloe hat die Arme aus dem Autofenster gestreckt. Wir haben den perfekten Platz am Fluss gefunden, im Schatten eines Apfelbaums. Es war das erste mal dass Chloe frische Äpfel gegessen hat."War so glücklich. Es war herrlich. Ich wollte dass er nie zu Ende geht."

In English:

"It was beautiful. How we sat there under the shadow of the apple trees. Do you remember that day, Frederick? Chloe put her arm outside of the car's window. We found a perfect spot next to the river under the shadow of the apple trees. It was the first time that Chloe had eaten (ate) a fresh apple. I was so happy, it was wonderful. I wished that it would never end."

Didn't even catch that Edgar was usually watching Neuman on another news network instead of what was happening on vought news network.

The explaination about her staring at everyone before they explode had me watch that episode again. I didn't even catch that.

Finale was fire.
Everyone does such a great job in their roles.
Hughie catching starys at the beginning for being frail was hilarious.
Really thought Butcher was gonna attack the kid or sell him out.
Can she only blow up heads? :lol:
A Train "well ****... peace out *****" :rofl:
Does he not have a heart condition anymore?

Been binging Hell On Wheels and didn't realize the lily bell actress also plays maeve. She looks so much better as a blonde. Brown hair and that crappy copy of wonder woman's costume don't look good on her. Should've gave her black hair like Xena.

Just finished season 2.

This show is golden. Man i hope they don't change it. One of the best, most creative takes on superheroes ever. Love how graphic the kills are. Curious where the show goes from here. They just wrapped up 1 arc in 2 seasons.

Binge watched till Stormfront kinda showed her agenda n razed that apartment complex.
..what a royal b****
That scene with Homefront visualizing what he'd do to that crowd of rioters......
Man!

Back
Top Bottom