The Boys | S4 Episodes 1-3 Out Now! | Amazon Prime

Bruh I really loved the season finale. Touched all bases. Except what happens with Deep. Solid episode. And now we know who responsible for the head explosion in court.

P8GT.gif

Did anyone guess that it was the Victoria Neuman that blew people's heads up?

I was thinking it was the vought head honcho.

Damn, don't know if I can go back to finish Season 2 of The Umbrella Academy. This show completely overshadows that one for me.
Two different shows with not much in common :lol:

End of the day Garth Ennis is a better comic writer than Gerard Way.

Two different shows with not much in common :lol:

End of the day Garth Ennis is a better comic writer than Gerard Way.
I agree, they're different than each through and through, but it still doesn't change my mind.

Edit: I looked up the two writers you were referring to and it completely reinforces your first comment. :lol:

Really loved season 1. Season 2 overall was meh/solid.
I agree. The pacing wasn’t as consistent this season. The last three episodes definitely picked things up but overall not as good as season 1. I also didn’t see a point to the drip release. The ending seemed like the status quo. But we do have a new villain.

Liked this season just as much as I liked season 1.

Need to re-watch the courtroom scene to see if Victoria Neuman's eyes changed when the heads were exploding

The Boys> Umbrella Academy

But UA S2> TB S2

I enjoyed season 1 way more than S2.

Good season finale, LOL at the face Homelander made when Stormfront starting talking about white genocide. Even his crazy and narcissistic *** knew that was some bull****.

Rewatched the first episode and it definitely seems like a reach that Neuman was the one to blow up the CIA lady’s head. How did she know she was meeting up with the Boys and why only kill her? I’m interested to see how they’ll explain that in season 3.

Rewatched the first episode and it definitely seems like a reach that Neuman was the one to blow up the CIA lady’s head. How did she know she was meeting up with the Boys and why only kill her? I’m interested to see how they’ll explain that in season 3.

In a way, they told us who was responsible for the head explosions. They immediately show Neuman on Edgar’s TV after CIA Lady’s explodes . My guess is that Neuman has a White House connection and possibly bugged CIA Lady. After the stuff with Stormfront went down, the White House created a Supe Affairs commission with Neuman leading it. The government and Vought are in a fight over Supe’s involvement in the armed forces, which would cut into the military industrial complex. It’s always about business. She wanted to bring down Vought but without tying it back to the White House. So she needed The Boys to act as a buffer which could be why she spared them. If her power requires her to see her target, the meeting with The Boys happened out in the open so if CIA Lady was bugged, she could have followed her to kill her. The government had to maintain a healthy distance from the **** at Vought. The Hearing Attack was meant to keep all fingers pointing at Edgar. I never read the comic but I wonder who the President is in this world? Is he a Supe? Neuman might be the most dangerous Supe since no one suspects her but she does seem to have an agenda. I think anyone who can make the White House connection with taking down Vought is a potential target on her kill list. With Hughie so close to her now, he’s right in the line of fire.

Last edited:
They tried hard but that city (Toronto or Montreal) looks nothing like nyc at all

I’ve known that as a money saving measure, studios will film in Canada and say it’s NYC. Which is fine I get it but they should stick to places that could conceivably be in NYC. That subway scene with Annie and Hughie was ridiculous. NYC trains don’t look like that. But whatever, it’s a minor gripe in the grand scheme of things.

Hughie the twink :lol:

Good to see Queen Maeve turn around. Saw her whole I'm tired point though.

Good twist with Neuman. Sets up s3 nicely.

That Finale though. Never would've of thought about that person being the one.

Stormfront definitely reminded me of Anakin from Episode 3. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom