The Boys | S4 Episodes 1-3 Out Now! | Amazon Prime

Wonder if the future president Bobby Singer has some secret powers too. Mind control? Could see an assassination attempt by Neumann going all the way wrong and it turns out Stan was playing both sides with his favorite non-commodity supes (Neumann Khalifa and Bobby Supernatural).

i doubt it,. noskey noskey remember dakota bob told edgar to quit that **** with supes serving in government...he hates supes...then again,..he might get on the juice...
butcher prolly sticking the rest of em up every hole...midas well if u a dead man walking...
that's just me though...

i doubt it,. noskey noskey remember dakota bob told edgar to quit that **** with supes serving in government...he hates supes...then again,..he might get on the juice...
butcher prolly sticking the rest of em up every hole...midas well if u a dead man walking...
that's just me though...
I dont remember that but good point. Hope he doesn't go out like the VP pick. At least give him a chance.

And Butcher is absolutely going for the permanent V when his time comes. If it works tho...? Not so sure.

Screenshot_20220712-144559_Facebook.jpg

I think homelander would just laser her **** before she got to that point.

It probably takes more time and strength to pop buddies head.

With her powers needing to have her eyes open, her death is definitely gonna be gruesome with homelander eye lasering them at point-blank range or something crazy. Might even have Starlight use her powers for once too against her.

Gonna call it now. Annie is gonna blind her during a confrontation, and when she goes to use her power she's gonna end up popping her own head because she can't see past her own damaged irises or something like that.

Her daughter gonna shut all that down

that ending was great. surprised that none in the fight died though. wish maeve well but I'd like her to show up last minute when they need last minute saving

DAMN it man, first episode of season 3. Just when I thought they couldn't take it anywhere new.
aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWRpYTIuZ2lwaHkuY29tL21lZGlhL3lldHh2Nk5XaTBNeXpKbjdQMC9naXBoeS5naWY_Y2lkPWVjZjA1ZT...gif

I knew some gay **** was about to go down but didn't expect that. Then... SON of A B...

I really been dragging my feet to watch this season because first I'm not watching weekly. Also Huey just pisses me off in past seasons with how spineless he is. I hope for a turnaround

I really been dragging
Wonder if the future president Bobby Singer has some secret powers too. Mind control? Could see an assassination attempt by Neumann going all the way wrong and it turns out Stan was playing both sides with his favorite non-commodity supes (Neumann Khalifa and Bobby Supernatural).
I swear dude must have it in his contract his character name has to be Bobby Singer. If he calls someone an ijit I'm done. LOL.
Capture.PNG

What is taking so long for Stormfront to heal? I guess just use to Marvel healing factors thought she would be further along. Also that scene in the hospital. She was like we just need you leading a legion and jerking hard on it.
NO.
YES!!
NO!!

That scene only confirmed that women have no excuse. Deathbed or not take this in your hands. LMAO.

Might be a new Noir in the suit. And something Homelander can't X-ray.

Anything possible, all the events happened in Vought tower.

The Boys spinoff series will be titled Gen V.

I want to like it, but not liking the promo. Trying to think of the last thing I liked that took place in college.

A-Train to Africa. LMAO. My guy Seth was hating life even more than when the chick went subzero with him still inside her.

My guy A Train wants a video game on the slave trade.
smh.gif

DAMN this show wild thought while Huey is at the gifted school. Teacher said some of the kids discover there gifts early on before they learn to control them. Could you imagine the teleporting kid just teleporting out of his mom's stomach?

Did we ever get a clear indication of what Black Noirs powers are.
I thought in the comics he was a clone of Homelander, based off this season that doesn't seem to be the case since no laser eyes and can't fly.

Maeve really needed that, she been backed up for a minute. Certain things just can't be worked out without a nice long session. LOL.
I think Soldier missed his calling as a rapper. :rofl: Can't lie seeing Dean Winchester do his best Rupture. Dude is such a hilarious actor. I was done when he did the lil bop from side to side.

And don't stop, sure shot
Go out to the parking lot

swear....just noticed they recasted the homelander kid...
that's some good acting....cus i hated him...
compare him with wanda's boys....
i digress...

Back
Top Bottom