The Boys | S4 Episodes 1-3 Out Now! | Amazon Prime

I dont get whats funny about my post
Whole season was a big tease, actions didnt have consequences
The Boys essentially hate Butcher.

Starlight is no longer apart of the 7

Soldier Boy delivered

Black Noir is dead

Homelander being a **** is finally in the open. And Homelander jr looks like he’s gonna be a pain to deal with as well

What else did you want?

The Boys essentially hate Butcher.

Starlight is no longer apart of the 7

Soldier Boy delivered

Black Noir is dead

Homelander being a **** is finally in the open. And Homelander jr looks like he’s gonna be a pain to deal with as well

What else did you want?
Well Souldja Boy didnt die or help kill Homelander
Maeve didnt die or kill Homelander
Homelander didnt die
Butcher didnt die or kill Homelander
Stargirl is basically useless

Black Noir getting taken out is pretty big given his role in the comics and effectively the 2 biggest members of the 7 left outside of Homelander are gone.

Even without killing off part of the main main guys there was still a lot of movement and development last season. Ryan effectively being on HL's side by the end is also gonna play a huge role in how the next season shapes up.

The Boys basically lost all their contingencies and trump cards against HL and are back to square 1 in finding a way to try to stop him and you've still got the Victoria Neuman wildcard hanging around in the background.

She won't be in the background for long though seeing as she's being set up to take over as the President.

I will say that this wasn’t my favorite season out of them all. I’m close to wanting them to wrap it up. I’ll give this 6 seasons max. Probably 5 to be safe.

Well Souldja Boy didnt die or help kill Homelander
Maeve didnt die or kill Homelander
Homelander didnt die
Butcher didnt die or kill Homelander
Stargirl is basically useless
It’s not the final season so neither Butcher or Homelander were dying.

So you’re basically saying nothing happened this season cuz Maeve and Soldier Boy didn’t die.

Okay :lol: If that’s your focus and main take away from the plot, sure.

Next season is the final season. Then we get the college kids of Vought. Which I know is gonna be crazy.

Naw, I like Maeve getting a happy ending. Probably the only one we're going to see in this series.

Naw, I like Maeve getting a happy ending. Probably the only one we're going to see in this series.
This. The showrunner made specific call to keep her alive to avoid the generic tropes we see of "redemption = death" and the "bury your gays" stuff in too many shows.

There's no tropes or agenda.

Physically what she went through the last episode, she should be dead.

This. The showrunner made specific call to keep her alive to avoid the generic tropes we see of "redemption = death" and the "bury your gays" stuff in too many shows.
Then he shouldn’t have made her go through all that.

Or at least have her way more heavily injured afterwards and not just I lost my powers as a consequence.

Then he shouldn’t have made her go through all that.

Or at least have her way more heavily injured afterwards and not just I lost my powers as a consequence.
I def agree she should have been on ******* life support after all that :lol: Could have ended the season with her being kept alive in secret w/ Grace or someone the crew trusts. Her eloping away to wherever her and her gf went definitely cheapened the impact of the fight.

Back
Top Bottom