>The Bronx

The last time I saw one of these miscreants, was last summer on the 5 train. Thank goodness I seldom ride the train now; I used to see them too often.

If I were on this train when this broad was on, I would have just gone to the next car. I mean, eww. I'm not sure how dude just sat there and let her touch him.

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
At your sig

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Living in NYC be having ppl desensitized to this tomfoolery.

Son didn't even budge. He's lucky it didn't go any further after not denying initial advances.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Living in NYC be having ppl desensitized to this tomfoolery.

Son didn't even budge. He's lucky it didn't go any further after not denying initial advances.

it's a damn shame that so many crazy people live in NY...the *$@ we see on those trains it ridiculous. I was in Penn Station 2 weeks ago and some dude started yelling, mind you the guy was about 50 in a suit with a briefcase, and he is yelling...sits down on the floor and then pee's on himself and where he was sitting. Police came and some custodial guy came with a mop...and everyone just gave him stonefaces or laughed. SMH

it's a damn shame that so many crazy people live in NY...the *$@ we see on those trains it ridiculous. I was in Penn Station 2 weeks ago and some dude started yelling, mind you the guy was about 50 in a suit with a briefcase, and he is yelling...sits down on the floor and then pee's on himself and where he was sitting. Police came and some custodial guy came with a mop...and everyone just gave him stonefaces or laughed. SMH

i live in the bronx...5 train 2 train^^^if that bi+@h woulda touch my leg like she did to that guy i woulds straight upper cut dat bi+@h

i live in the bronx...5 train 2 train^^^if that bi+@h woulda touch my leg like she did to that guy i woulds straight upper cut dat bi+@h

Back
Top Bottom