THE BULLYING EXPERIMENT FOUSEYTUBE

looks like this is going pretty viral, saw it reblogged on tumblr. good vid, b+ execution.

looks like this is going pretty viral, saw it reblogged on tumblr. good vid, b+ execution.

good! Happy for the homie! Haters gonna hate... face it, he's out doing his own thing, making money and enjoying it.

and the others....? To busy hating. :lol:

20/20 already does a good job of exposing people aren't willing to help. I would have thought it was a joke too. If it's that serious, I don't expect to hear language like "Do you want me to sock you in the face?" 
laugh.gif
. I wouldn't buy that. A real confrontation if it was that serious would be much louder and aggressive. Nice try though.

The chick with the Northface and Uggs is acting. If you think otherwise, you were probably born yesterday.
probably. I heard "I was checking my email". Not sure what that has to do with saving the the dude.........

Yup that was a red flag and she left her MacBook unattended on a bench.

"I don't know you, but I think you should go" :lol:

Her macbook was like 3 feet away from them on the bench; that hardly constitutes "unattended" in my book.

And why is her claim of "checking my email" suspicious?

Checking email, on a college campus, that likely has WI-FI warrants a red flag now? :lol:

Sometimes y'all try a lil bit too hard to throw salt on the next man.

Her back was turned homie, someone could've easily snatched it. When you're trying to stop someone from getting their *** whooped, you just don't bring up anything about checking e-mails. I've seen better acting in the first week of an Introduction to Drama class.

"Her back was turned"? Really, and that is damning evidence that this whole thing was orchestrated?...:lol:. Three to Four feet from her "unattended" items, no less?

I can tell that you've never spent much time on a college campus. :lol:

Do yourself a favor and keep away from all college campus'. Because frankly, given your response, it's clear that you'll lose your mind over the sheer amount of "unattended" items were you to stray unto your local college campus; that is, of course, if turning ones back on personal property, for a few seconds, truly is alarming to you.

She confronted, by all accounts, an aggressive male twice her size. Is it honestly incomprehensible that she would be tense and irrational--which is to say that she was just going straight of the dome? Who the **** is "rational" in their head when they're about to get into a potentially dangerous situation like that? Not everyone speaks calm victorian english right before they throw down bruh...:lol:

W/E, I've said my piece. Aint no use "arguing" with a bunch of dudes committed to perpetuating acts of "hatery" this fine evening. Y'all can have at it; I'm done...:lol:

Last edited:
eyes.gif
Okay fine...

Get shot , get stabbed, get jumped, get robbed, get punched, get kicked, get spit on, broken nose, broken hand, bloody face, ripped shirt, getting your love ones involved, going to jail because you ended up getting into a fight... ect.

Better? I don't know where you live, or how old you are. But reality check, this world is sick, people are crazy... most people try to stay out of other people's business.

You may not like it, but that's how the world is. Bullying will NEVER stop.
Let me cross a few more of the list for you.

Unless the bully is Mr. Fantastic they wouldn't have the range to stand over their victim and stab/jump/rob/punch/kick/break a hand/bloody a face/rip a shirt of someone nearby who tells the bully to stop.

Second I never mentioned fighting, I just said that no one even tried to discourage the bully so that crosses off fighting and going to jail.

Telling a bully to stop will get your loved ones involved? NT extremes at their finest.

People are crazy, but the most they could do to someone trying to discourage the bully is to spit on them and that's if the bully has some range.

If the bully wasn't doing any of the things you listed other than punching the victim that they clearly have a problem with, then why would they do anything more extreme to a random person who tells them to stop? It just doesn't make sense.

i dont know what colleges you guys went to but i would do what the girl did at my school without worrying about getting my laptop stolen 

its not like there are gnomes hiding in the bushes ready to jump out and steal unattended laptops

i dont know what colleges you guys went to but i would do what the girl did at my school without worrying about getting my laptop stolen 

its not like there are gnomes hiding in the bushes ready to jump out and steal unattended laptops

That's what I'm saying...:lol:

I've left my stuff in all manner of places for extended periods of time and never once worried about getting my ishhh jacked.

I've seen people leave their stuff, go find a comfy couch, take 1-2 hr naps, and come right back with their stuff still there.

Obviously, in all these instances, the possibility of theft is very real. But truly and honestly, it rarely happens in public spaces on campus'. In the dorms, yeah you might get jacked if you leave your **** unattended, but out and about on campus, it rarely if ever happens. (WHY--because of public policing. I wouldn't sit there and watch someone steal someone else's stuff).

Dudes must be going to school with a bunch of criminals if they find what the girl did, in relation to her personal items, alarming...:lol:

Didn't cam newron steal a laptop at Florida? So did that one Oregon guy?

:rolleyes Okay fine...

Get shot , get stabbed, get jumped, get robbed, get punched, get kicked, get spit on, broken nose, broken hand, bloody face, ripped shirt, getting your love ones involved, going to jail because you ended up getting into a fight... ect.

Better? I don't know where you live, or how old you are. But reality check, this world is sick, people are crazy... most people try to stay out of other people's business.

You may not like it, but that's how the world is. Bullying will NEVER stop.
Let me cross a few more of the list for you.

Unless the bully is Mr. Fantastic they wouldn't have the range to stand over their victim and stab/jump/rob/punch/kick/break a hand/bloody a face/rip a shirt of someone nearby who tells the bully to stop.

Second I never mentioned fighting, I just said that no one even tried to discourage the bully so that crosses off fighting and going to jail.

Telling a bully to stop will get your loved ones involved? NT extremes at their finest.

People are crazy, but the most they could do to someone trying to discourage the bully is to spit on them and that's if the bully has some range.

If the bully wasn't doing any of the things you listed other than punching the victim that they clearly have a problem with, then why would they do anything more extreme to a random person who tells them to stop? It just doesn't make sense.

First of all, I was the responding to the fact that you said "why do people assume they'll get shot" post you made, which is why I provided a list of other things that could happen when encountering a situation like that.

Second, no offense, it seems that you're pretty young or live in a 'lovely' neighborhood.

I won't bother debating this with you... because nothing would make sense.

Dude is caking off that youtube money. im sure he make about $30-50k a month, youtube pay about 5 cents per video view. most of his videos got 1million views each. easy 50k per video

what college is that by the way

Last edited:
Dude is caking off tha youtube money. im sure he make about $30-50k a month, youtube pay about 5 cents perv ideo. most of his videos got 1million views each. easy 50k! per video

Are youtubers making that kind of money? I take it you meant $0.05/view instead of $0.05/video. Let's take the most viewed youtube video there is, the gangnam style video, which has 1,800,000,000 views and multiply that by $0.05. Youtube paid psy $90,000,000 for that video? :nerd:

Are youtubers making that kind of money? I take it you meant $0.05/view instead of $0.05/video. Let's take the most viewed youtube video there is, the gangnam style video, which has 1,800,000,000 views and multiply that by $0.05. Youtube paid psy $90,000,000 for that video?
nerd.gif
Yep .5 cents per view. It depends on how may subscribers you have. But most get paid 5 cents per view or about $5 per 1000 views, some serious cash. im sure he made close to a half million already

Dude is caking off that youtube money. im sure he make about $30-50k a month, youtube pay about 5 cents per video view. most of his videos got 1million views each. easy 50k per video

Its def not 5 cents per view, its been explained on here before.

The chick with the Northface and Uggs is acting. If you think otherwise, you were probably born yesterday.
probably. I heard "I was checking my email". Not sure what that has to do with saving the the dude.........
Yup that was a red flag and she left her MacBook unattended on a bench.

"I don't know you, but I think you should go"
laugh.gif
Yo why did she keep repeatedly backpedalling then stepping forward? The t-step technique she put on display would make Deion Sanders proud. 
laugh.gif

Fakest **** I've ever seen and I usually support fousey. Even with the "real" bystanders the point is defeated because the acting was so blatantly fake. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom