THE BULLYING EXPERIMENT FOUSEYTUBE

Not sure if real or fake, but good message and good vid.

Somebody explain the getting paid for views on youtube :nerd: is it reLLY .05 PER VIEW?

I googled it, it's not that simple. You have to be sponsored or something

I wouldn't have stepped in either. That guy getting "bullied" was a grown *** man who wasn't even attempting to stand up for himself. I'm sorry but if u a grown man u shouldn't let anyone toss u around like that. Now if it were kids/teenagers it would be a whole 'nother story

recording it> doing nothing, running away.  at least he had some sort of quick reaction
if i was getting bullied and someone filmed it and put it online it would only make things worse

it only encourages bulling and further humiliates the victim 

Go try this ish in the low income community. I've had friends shot or threatened trying to be a hero. I understand the message but it's best to mind your own. F bullying we have kids starving...

Go try this ish in the low income community. I've had friends shot or threatened trying to be a hero. I understand the message but it's best to mind your own. F bullying we have kids starving...
word, in certain areas it's an unspoken rule that you should mind your own ******g business

If it were young kids involved (e.g. grade school kids), you would've seen strangers stepping in to stop the "injustice". As a society, we all know that some kids are weaker than others. So strangers will help the bullied kids ...

but when it comes to adults (in this case, college kids), the bullied dude is a grown *ss MAN! you needa handle yo own biznessss. i ain't about to get stabbed for some sucka that doesn't know how to defend his own. you had all of high school to gain some muscle and fight your own fights.

Def no setup... I think his NT name is illest.. crazy how people react... kinda scary if you think about it man

stop posting this tool's vids on here, ish is terrible b,

all this cat does is steal other people's ideas

he decided to bounce on nt, so keep him off of here

you know where to check for him if you really wanna see this clown

As long as I'm on this site his videos will be posted.

You just came, you should leave.

i've been on this site son

good to see you sensitive dudes got each other's back

real sussy^^^^^

Last edited:
Its def not 5 cents per view, its been explained on here before.
yes it is 5 cents per view although it varies but 5 cents is average. Depends how many subscribers you have. even if its 3 cents that is still cake. that 30k a month off 1 mill views

I think the fact that homeboy wasnt asking or yelling for help played a part.

If he was doing that more people would have helped.

Even in rape prevention, they teach girls to yell "fire" over the word "rape". It seems humans respond more to non-violent crimes.

Back
Top Bottom