The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

Yooooo off rip I'm like Kevin had two fine *** parents. Dre? Who the **** is this?

Damn, Jason Mitchell should've been like y'all cant use my license :lol:

I see Sonja got right to come back and be the grieving mother again. In story its more messed up that Jerrika aint there.

And I'm still left thinking why is this dusty ***** still alive?

More screen time for Tiff :evil:

This honeymoon :evil: Should've shown when they put on the strap on though.

This out of the blue brother dude I know from the New Edition movie and a few other things. He doing his thing here. Believable.

Wow @ Poppa smoking weed. Rocking the robe :lol: Maisha c-blocking hard. Not trying to see it but they should've alluded to how far these boys got with them girls.[/spoiler]

Last edited:
Yooooo off rip
I'm like Kevin had two fine *** parents. Dre? Who the **** is this?

Damn, Jason Mitchell should've been like y'all cant use my license :lol:

I see Sonja got right to come back and be the grieving mother again. In story its more messed up that Jerrika aint there.

And I'm still left thinking why is this dusty ***** still alive?

More screen time for Tiff :evil:

This honeymoon :evil: Should've shown when they put on the strap on though.

This out of the blue brother dude I know from the New Edition movie and a few other things. He doing his thing here. Believable.

Wow @ Poppa smoking weed. Rocking the robe :lol: Keisha c-blocking hard. Not trying to see it but they should've alluded to how far these boys got with them girls.
The did speak about how far each of them got lol

How much time passed, how you have a funeral and a wedding? Wasn't she JUST with someone? She knew her for two weeks and had a big wedding?

I'm good on Lena Waithe Jr already

Emmett is the new Brandon?

Jake has another brother? Dude is miscast. Dude is far from a hardened criminal.

po2345 po2345 Good lookin out man

They deadass replaced Reg with...Reg. New bro basically the same person. I don't like that story line at all so far except for the action.

Hol time new brother changed up the way he spoke when it was just him and his girl in the apt, I thought they were feds for a sec before the scene played out. Turrible.

Ronnie punk *** always around when something goes down.

Tiff aka thick zoe kravitz lookin right.

The female preacher :nerd:

Who tf is dre?

One said they talked .... one said they “beat” ... the other said he kissed and used his finger...🤞🏾😂
Oh that. I caught all that but I wanted to see their awkward approaches or how ho-ish some of those girls would be.

Plus Poppa massaging Miasha's feet as she talks about her future is a hilarious image.

What I'm lost on is who Kev's mom is marrying and how all that came to be. I'm still stuck on that.

I think it will be fine without Brandon. It's Chicago, they can bring new characters in and out.

But it's only a couple of characters I like currently, the kids and Emmett. It's been that way since the beginning. I did like Reggie and Brandon's step dad or mama's boyfriend, whatever he was.

Am I the only one who laughed when they had that pic of Jason Mitchell (Brandon) cheesing @ the funeral? Outta all the pics of him :lol:. I’m surprised they even showed dude face.

Gone miss Brandon & Reg :smh::smh:.

I wonder how much time has passed? The lil homies grew up. They smokin, drinkin & having shawties fall through.

Who the hell yall think kidnapped Keisha?

My thoughts on E1: (Don't click if you don't feel like reading)

Where did this Dre come from? I could have swore the step-mom from the other seasons was a mailman or something. If they gonna Aunt Viv those characters, should have the did the same for Brandon. :lol: But like tramericanjr tramericanjr & goledensilence goledensilence stated, I ain't surprised with how Lena does things. It is what it is.

Brandon mama speech was straight. It wasn't what i expected, but I aint hate it either. I was just very surprised to see her since she wasn't in S2 & she had issues with Jason on set too. If she came back, Jerrika should have been there too.

I'm hoping they explain how Brandon died, because regardless of what he did in the real world, this was HIS show, so it was weird to me that they didn't show how he died. Granted it may come later, but his mom mentioning the "city" took both of them aint gonna cut it. I was joking with ihust1e ihust1e hoping Douda blew up the taco truck or something :lol:

Trig is cool. I'm interested to where they take him. But he's very similar to Reg from what I have seen thus far. I would have liked Reg to be alive (don't even know why they killed him off) & him be introduced and see how that dynamic worked.

I don't know what they about to do with Ronnie. I actually forgot about his major plots from S2. Last i remember he met his pops & then now in this season he getting trashed again like he was fresh out of jail or something.

Poppa came off different to me. Could be that he's just older, but he aint hit the same in E1.

You can tell Emmitt & Keisha are going to be central pieces for this season.

Brandon's absence leaves a lot of plot holes. Will those cops Touissant or Armando still be on the show? Etc Hopefully Lala's & Lil Rel's role will help fill them. We all know Rel role will be comedic, so I'm here for it.

Lastly, i don't know who took Keisha but we know Ronnie getting blamed for it & I feel like he will be one of the key reasons she is found. His arc will pivot based of this storyline.

PO

Last edited:
Am I the only one who laughed when they had that pic of Jason Mitchell (Brandon) cheesing @ the funeral? Outta all the pics of him :lol:. I’m surprised they even showed dude face.
It's why I said Mitchell should've been like nah yall can't use my face :lol: Only thing I could do was laugh at that reveal.

Back
Top Bottom