The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

They should of just let Jason grab whoever he wanted or got him some counseling. Best actor left is chick who plays his mom from the wire. Too many things behind messed this show up. This ghread will get how the Power thread is.

I think she dipped too. In the credits, it said "guest staring Sonja Sohn" or something liek that lol. Might have been a one and done for her

I didn’t know that about Reggie and I can’t find a story on it at all, but if that’s true, that’s wild. Reggie is an R&B singer too and for him to get basically replaced by another actor/R$B singer that kinda look slike him is crazy and wild petty. :lol: Not rollin with Luke James playing a tough guy.

I wonder if Jason Mitchell has to sign off to use his likeness. That closed casket very symbolic, seeing as tho buddy’s career is basically dead too. :smh:

I didn’t know that about Reggie and I can’t find a story on it at all, but if that’s true, that’s wild. Reggie is an R&B singer too and for him to get basically replaced by another actor/R$B singer that kinda look slike him is crazy and wild petty. :lol: Not rollin with Luke James playing a tough guy.

I wonder if Jason Mitchell has to sign off to use his likeness. That closed casket very symbolic, seeing as tho buddy’s career is basically dead too. :smh:

Thanks, I was trying to place him. It's Johnny Gill.

and he's terribly miscast. Dudes been in jail for almost a decade and still seems soft as hell.

1592864258658.png

:rofl::rofl:

Lol we might want to slow down on that transgender thing. I'm starting to think she's not transgender. She might just be a female with strong facial features. :lol:

The other night, both Lena Waithe & Reg did a live stream together. I didn't watch it, but both of them seem to be on good terms.

Lol we might want to slow down on that transgender thing. I'm starting to think she's not transgender. She might just be a female with strong facial features. :lol:

The other night, both Lena Waithe & Reg did a live stream together. I didn't watch it, but both of them seem to be on good terms.

facts lolol lets just let it play out

I have no problem with Johnny Gil's girl being trans on the show. However, I do have a problem with the new chick, Dre. You can tell she is just a 100% reflection of Lena Waithe :lol:
And that’s the problem ..... because dre look like she was will be a main character moving forward

- Tiffiany get thick as hell since last season

- Kinda weird how they just went straight to Brandon funeral but it's no other way to cut his character on the fly

- Lil Kevin growing up. Voice getting deep.

Man these trans women getting too tricky for me. I suspected but I wasn't two Virgils about it.

I aint mad and it's not at all an issue with a new character. Doing that with Reg would've been a bit out there. You telling me homey almost loses his life and now he pursuing trans chick as a gf?

I don't see why you couldn't possibly push Reg more in to the lead character role with Brandon gone and then put Trig in to Reg's former young gangster role.

Anyway, I know my Chi NTers are gonna feel some type of way but wont fully express it given the climate. At least Lena let y'all know this season gonna be mad gay.

Also :lol: @ no cops this season.

Somebody post that vid with Lena and Reg :nerd:

Kind of weird that the cops wouldn't make an appearance this season since one of the main storylines is missing girls. It also takes away from some of the closure we need from last season. What about the female cop who's son was locked up and being abused by fellow inmates? I really wanted to see that situation play out. The white cop definitely plays a factor into the lives of everybody on the show. You can't just have all of that missing especially when last season ended with doing something major.

I don't mind the LBGTQ factor long as it makes sense. The only time I will complain is when it doesn't, like how a nice amount of people are currently pushing for a transgender to play Storm in the future XMen movie. Hell I even sat down and watched a few episodes of "Pose" and that's completely LBGTO.
I agree that it's scary that some of them can pass as natural born women if you're not paying close attention.

Back
Top Bottom