The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

The show just isn't flowing right now. The scenes seem to run too long now.

Papa just isn't funny enough more now that he's a teenager

Ms. Jada. God Lord Almighty. That tattoo right above her left buttocks. Lawd.

They tried really hard to convince me that Lana could cook. Failure.

Johnny Gill just doesn't have the acting chops to carry scenes. His scenes were dragging

I don't know if I can make it through this season. Lena going all in.

Felt bad for Johnny Gill, gay homie deserved everything that happened to him. No means no. He wasn't no victim.

Ronnie always bending over backwards for people who **** on him. I would've told homie to beat it.
It isn’t flowing

papa ain’t really have a lot of scenes this episode

Ms jada got a body on her ...: scene was like a pron movie 😂

Lala tried to play Brandon “ he wasn’t shi* 😆

seem like Johnny Gill know what his “girl“ is

Ronnie is the man In his community

enjoyed 2nd episode way more than the first.
Emmet’s storyline is interesting. Looking forward to him tasting the Honey Nut Cheerios.

Still not feeling the whole Johny Gill storyline.

I aint doing it :lol: Making Gil sound bad
1593372422935.jpeg

That bar scene made no sense, if that was to show Ol boy is still struggling with his identity, they shouldn’t have had buddy push up on him so aggressively. Buddy didn’t deserve an apology neither.

“you know I can’t fight.” :lol:

Emmitt mama got a wagon.

I know homelessness isn’t funny, but Ronny being the man at the homeless encampment is wild :lol:

Not feeling the 3rd season so far. they offed 2 of the best characters. Ronnie is annoying to me and Trig doesn’t fit his role besides looking like Reg.

just saw E2. Looks like our suspicions were true :lol::lol:

Em now sole best part of the show

They legit gonna bury Brandon on air every chance they get "even if he an angel, he still aint ****":rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I forgot there were talks of Lala being on here. Dat peach cobbler though :nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

She aint put up any fight either. "I aint working no graveyard shift!"

20 secs later "Ok lets get this money :nthat::nthat:" :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wonder if they gonna play Kendricks 'Keisha Song' at some point this season lol

I know what its based on.

Thats why I'm saying it foul to be name dropping Johnny Gill like he got anything to do with a chi dude in love with a trans woman :lol:
Gotcha! Yeah I was talking about the role but then I saw the Eddie Murphy/Johnny Gill post I wanted to clarify it 😂

Last edited:
First thing’s first, Emmitt momma with the yeeks had me mad we ain’t never see her get broke off in other seasons.

This season doesn’t carry the weight like the last two. Nobody getting killed or jacked up, too much drama, too many new characters coming out the wood work (I know they had to replace ppl), uninteresting storys. Hell I was waiting to see if Emmitt was gonna smashing Lala but nope, couldn’t even see him blow Tiff back out.

Now that gay bar scene as well as the back and forth between them seemed extra forced. We get it now that he’s dating a trans woman but why is that the focal point. They did all that back and forth outside then the next time after he talks to Jake, they just chillin in the car like nothing happened.

I just had a full on discussion with my mom and brother about ep 2. There are things that are already off to me. So much I noticed tbh, and I don't know if it was already talked about in here.

1) Where is the baby that Tiffany was pregnant with at the end of last season?
2) All of a sudden Kevin's mom ain't the strong parent when it comes to looking for Keisha (this seems out of sync with how the mom was presented to us in season's past)
3) They REALLY ****ting on Jason Mitchell with how they are explaining the Brandon character.
4) The investigation with them following Brandon and his connection to Douda is a storyline completely lost. Just because he died, we don't find out how that investigation is going?

These are just a few.

I see how Barton Fitzpatrick is no longer a part of the show.....

I think the track coach snatched up Keisha....

They legit gonna bury Brandon on air every chance they get "even if he an angel, he still aint ****":rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
3) They REALLY ****ting on Jason Mitchell with how they are explaining the Brandon character.

Yo, I peeped that too!!! They really letting ole boy have it :rofl: He is largely to blame for the plot holes we’re left with

1) Where is the baby that Tiffany was pregnant with at the end of last season?

The girl who I was watching with brought this up! I totally forgot :lol: Wasnt she talking about an abortion?

I’ve seen Yolanda Ross in person but
1BF0A63D-539B-4405-9EE2-43996061C2D5.png
87DC0169-FE8A-49D2-91A9-8DC1606459D6.png
I’d be HIGHLY disappointed if that was a body double :lol:

Back
Top Bottom