The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

I cant believe they killed off Reg, just bring him back as Trig. Same damn character.
Nah, def not the same :lol:

way things are going, cant wait til my dudes reg and brandon get back from witness protection.

and they in soutside chicago....The Chi x Shameless crossover gonna hit different. Frank Gallegher gon be smashing LALA
This would be so sick if they went full comedy :rofl:

Nah, def not the same :lol:

Reg refuses to date a trans woman on the show. In comes Trig, who also happens to be a street cat but one that actually dates a trans woman.

Lena HAD to have that character arc. And she made it happen.

My thing is if you really look at it Reg aint have no dealings with anybody. His character for 2 seasons was in a specific lane.

Thats the real reason dude balked at it. Just out the blue fam in a full on relationship with a trans character after almost dying.

Lena ain't care. Whole way she approached this season is almost like a new show.

Oh ok that :lol:

Keg aint know what he want and wasn't man enough to admit he wanted Maisha. Probably couldn't handle her anyway.

:rofl: @ if Jake bangs rich girl though.

Rich girl secretly wants bad boy. Street cat tired of hood chicks. Prolly would be the most realistic thing to happen all season.

They could've went with that angle earlier with Jake being that guy that dislikes that girl he really likes but he was going a bit too hard this season :lol:

It'd have to be her to jump Jake.

Xr9.gif

I called it about her being pregnant. Emmett was really getting jealous that his father was hitting on fake yeeks. Kev so p whipped he gonna have to square up with her pops either the last episode or next season.

And all I want to know and maybe somebody from Chicago can let us know, are people (black people) really eating outside in the winter with snow all on the ground with no gloves and barely hats? Ain’t no dam way and idc how good somebody food is. They made it seem like it was the fall and temperatures were barely in the 50s

Was it not beautiful how his brains was just blown out?

Just wish it happened before he saw the baby and got that bbq. No last meals for that ***** if I wrote it. Also I would've made sure he got robbed of all that money he was given. Took 3 seasons but it finally happened.

#Justice4Coogie :nthat:

Something in that file better be enough for Douda to lose guardianship over Jake. If not none of that made sense. Would've been easier to just blackmail him.

Coldblooded how Candi just let that happen and helped just cuz he told her stay home.

Last edited:
Hannibal better be Ronnie’s killer,cause being killed for Coogie makes no sense to me. Also since when did Jada become a social worker when she’s been a Nurse for 2 seasons.
It was a young black man.

Probably grew up and went to school with Coogie. Thought it was justice when he went to prison and then Ronnie got out. Everybody was fuming then. Then Brandon dies. Now this ***** Ronnie getting praised as a hero. At least before his homeless *** was getting beat.

Back
Top Bottom