The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

"Suck the Bone" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Man they got me on this episode cant eem lie. Really lulled me into thinking **** was sweet for Ronnie. Out here getting church and political money, kissing babies, eating BBQ like he was really about to get that farewell tour :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Soon as I saw ole boy peeping in the hoodie behind him, i realized they juxxed me.

THEN i paused it and saw the episode was called LACKIN and >D>D>D.

You got me LW, bet

I think kid that did him might have been the same kid at church that cursed him out and dipped :nerd:

Darnell the wildest character on the show now. Basically spelled it out for Tiff :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tracy still :blush::blush:

Ronnie was having too much nice things happen to him in the episode ... I was like something ain’t right

as much as people hate ronnie ... it’s kind of sad to see him go but it’s needed to show the rawness of getting a receipt for the ish you do

Emmett was about to get beat up at his own restaurant ...with. The free food he was giving out

Papa father playing both sides

Emmett father look like he gonna be the one to say Emmett cheating when his son gets mad at him for piping lala

Last edited:
Lala must have just went back to the surgeon because her *** wasn’t that big on power.

Papa’s OG got a lil *** church with about 20 ppl, no way he should have any influence in a political race lol.

They run pregnancy tests on rape victims when they are examined at the hospital, now Keisha just finding out she pregnant.

Darnell got a new ear piece? OG about to mess up his son engagement and knock off his old work. :lol:

Emmett wild proposing in front of all his other BMs.

Fitting ol boy got clapped while he was with Tracy, she’s the one put the battery in his back to get revenge in the first place.

As soon as the episode opened up with Ronnie saying this was his last day in the Chi you knew he was getting killed

Papa’s Old Man a scumbag asking Ronnie for a percentage of the money they raised for him

Papa trying to turn Kev into a simp

I feel like they dropped the LGTBQ angle the back half of the season. I thought they were going to explore Johnny Gill being trapped in the closet more

Was it not beautiful how his brains was just blown out?

Just wish it happened before he saw the baby and got that bbq. No last meals for that ***** if I wrote it. Also I would've made sure he got robbed of all that money he was given. Took 3 seasons but it finally happened.

#Justice4Coogie :nthat:

Something in that file better be enough for Douda to lose guardianship over Jake. If not none of that made sense. Would've been easier to just blackmail him.

Coldblooded how Candi just let that happen and helped just cuz he told her stay home.

No cap, as soon as I finished the episode and came in here, I just KNEW you were going to celebrating
05C83F1E-6F56-4A1D-AEF4-FA2665A01C68.gif

Man they got me on this episode cant eem lie. Really lulled me into thinking **** was sweet for Ronnie. Out here getting church and political money, kissing babies, eating BBQ like he was really about to get that farewell tour :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bruh :rofl: :rofl: I started to feel he was gonna get clapped when he cut dude off at the BBQ spot. When Emmett was shucking and jiving on the patio, I knew something big was going down,

I feel like they dropped the LGTBQ angle the back half of the season. I thought they were going to explore Johnny Gill being trapped in the closet more

You meant the writers of this show introduced a storyline and suddenly dropped it? Color me surprised!!

Also, we talked about the show losing its most important character in Brandon to start S3. However, whether you like him or not, Ronnie was probably right behind him in term of impact on the show and storylines. This is probably going to open up more airtime for Lena’s character moving forward :sick: :smh:

Don't fall for it, they killed Ronnie off this season to prop up Trig all of next season.

Son gonna soon be bummy drunk stumbling around town after Jake gets killed or his girl. Wouldn't be surprised if they repeat the entire Ronnie story arc with him.

Last edited:
I think it was on the call sheet #1 Brandon, #2 Emmett and #3 Ronnie, but Ronnie went up to #2 after Brandon was gone

Also, we talked about the show losing its most important character in Brandon to start S3. However, whether you like him or not, Ronnie was probably right behind him in term of impact on the show and storylines. This is probably going to open up more airtime for Lena’s character moving forward :sick: :smh:

Something in that file better be enough for Douda to lose guardianship over Jake. If not none of that made sense. Would've been easier to just blackmail him.

Coldblooded how Candi just let that happen and helped just cuz he told her stay home.

Or it could just be something that secures a W for Lena in the mayorship race.

PO

Last edited:
Don't fall for it, they killed Ronnie off this season to prop up Trig all of next season.

Son gonna soon be bummy drunk stumbling around town after Jake gets killed or something or his girl. Wouldn't be surprised if they repeat the entire Ronnie story arc with him.

yup lena just cleaning up loose ended characters

S4 making room for all these ppl they started to introduce this season

Enjoyed the episode, no major thoughts from me today, just some quick ones:

-What was Poppa's daddy talking about with Douda? Talking about I need to see Angela again. Douda supplying him with some prositutes?!? :nerd::rofl:
-Ronnie laying his grandma ashes. :frown:
-I forgot who in here called Keisha being pregnant, but you got it.
-Ronnie aint get none after that walk home, getting finessed for his paper & him & Tracy walked out such a lively restaurant but as soon as he got shot it was like it was closed. Where everyone go? :lol:

PO

At least somebody in that damn church had some sense. Yeah Ronnie you still a murdering bum.

Now he getting donations :rolleyes

Douda and Lena both went to Papa's dad church fishing for votes. Is that the only church in the Southside?

Emmettt with those names :rofl:

Ronnie going to Springfield OH DAMN!!!!!!!!!

Kiesha pregnant by her rapist. Hopefully they handle this storyline well.

Jake trying to steal from the safe without knowing the code :smh: :lol:

Naming the restaurant after Smokey Robinson because he was the "first DeBarge" :stoneface:

Smokey and the DeBarges are from Michigan. I know Emmett is not the brightest but he ain't this damn stupid.

Ronnie got popped :wow:

Yea i was wondering if Papa's pops and douda were talking about a hooker named Angela.

Papas papa is a true scumbag. Taxing ronnies award money lol smh. Double dipping on both politicians.

Emmet proposing to Tiff was a mistake. Lala mass lookin ridiculous.

Ronnie getting his comeuppance. :wow::nthat:

I seriously wished for this show to be canceled while watching the episode lol

At this point, I expect Emmett to hire Carl from Shameless to help at the restaurant. **** it, do a full on crossover :lol:

Enjoyed the episode, no major thoughts from me today, just some quick ones:

-What was Poppa's daddy talking about with Douda? Talking about I need to see Angela again. Douda supplying him with some prositutes?!? :nerd::rofl:
-Ronnie laying his grandma ashes. :frown:
-I forgot who in here called Keisha being pregnant, but you got it.
-Ronnie aint get none after that walk home, getting finessed for his paper & him & Tracy walked out such a lively restaurant but as soon as he got shot it was like it was closed. Where everyone go? :lol:

PO
Since the shooter was outside everyone ran inside to Sonny's. It was damn near impossible to catch with those camera angles. I saw like a body party going the opposite direction.

Or it could just be something that secures a W for Lena in the mayorship race.

PO
Then like I said that was a waste of time and completely useless of Trig and Jake.

Losing the mayoral race aint giving Trig custody. It'll just let Douda have more time to focus on street ****.

Dudes could've blackmailed him for it and got Jake by the finale.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom