The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

:lol: perfect ending for NT

poppa father a true scumbag :lol:

When Douda snap it's going to be epic people playing with him crazy

facts man Douda better go off. Political Douda aint it. Getting stepped on by everybody

Crazy part about this whole episode is where is Sonny at during all of this? We didn’t see him curse out Emmett for taking over his restaurant or nothing.

sonny gonna get the strap i know it lol

Isn’t this the only episode this season where somebody got shot? Man the other 2 seasons we had shots ringing off in the first episodes.

Also with the amount of time that’s gone by since that first visit by child services. At this point either he got Jake or he doesn’t. That first visit was done before Keisha hair was cut and how many months have gone by and we still haven’t heard anything regarding him getting custody or not.

But yet Fiona was able to get custody of her siblings in what a day? (Not srs)

I don’t understand why Johnny Gill didn’t just hop in this whip and drive down the kid that was running
-Ronnie aint get none after that walk home

Bro...that was sad as hell. Ronnie was at the gate waiting for Tracy to turn around at the door like
E9DB40B1-3889-4A9D-A598-6E99CE052BDE.gif

EDIT: wow they finally changed the weather :rofl: this is like the first time I’ve seen it not be the summer
Also with the amount of time that’s gone by since that first visit by child services. At this point either he got Jake or he doesn’t. That first visit was done before Keisha hair was cut and how many months have gone by and we still haven’t heard anything regarding him getting custody or not.

The weather is one of the worst parts of this show because I can't tell if it's intentional to show time jumps or if the writing is that bad. If you were to watch the season in one-sitting, I imagine it would be glaring

Season Finale Preview

Season Finale Snippet

That preview already lets me know they’re gonna be jamming **** in and some **** will straight up not be addressed. Y’all called it with Poppa’s Pops doe

Yeah that finale about to be loaded with loose-ends/cliffhangers. :lol:
I'm interested to see how they handle Keisha's decision given how big that topic is in America.

PO

Man, who said this? :nerd:
I gotta give yall your flowers. I missed this one. :pimp::lol:

PO

Did a quick look and it was mostly folks calling him a scumbag which in The Chi Universe means he’s gonna end up locked up...or written off the show :lol:

Papa father playing both sides
Papa’s Old Man a scumbag asking Ronnie for a percentage of the money they raised for him
poppa father a true scumbag :lol:
Papas papa is a true scumbag. Taxing ronnies award money lol smh. Double dipping on both politicians.

... bum *** show yo

I was really hoping they weren’t going to make Kiesha pregnant.

As much as it was it was pissing me off seeing the boy Ronnie laughing and smiling his *** off like a Presidential candidate the lead up to his death was so obvious. Soon as boy put the tray down and I seen old boy behind him I said GG.

Gave me The Wire vibes tho, headshot that not like he run with Marlo and em:rofl:

Lala must have just went back to the surgeon because her *** wasn’t that big on power.

Papa’s OG got a lil *** church with about 20 ppl, no way he should have any influence in a political race lol.

They run pregnancy tests on rape victims when they are examined at the hospital, now Keisha just finding out she pregnant.

Darnell got a new ear piece? OG about to mess up his son engagement and knock off his old work. :lol:

Emmett wild proposing in front of all his other BMs.

Fitting ol boy got clapped while he was with Tracy, she’s the one put the battery in his back to get revenge in the first place.
BBL surgery most likely...legs never match the yeeks smhh

Here is why Ronnie got killed per the show-runner:

Screen Shot 2020-08-17 at 12.57.11 AM.png

It was a cool read to see the stuff definition of dopeness definition of dopeness tramericanjr tramericanjr mentioned which i totally felt as well in regards to Tracy being there & consequences for your actions etc.

PO

The only problem with this is that the viewer never sees everyone giving up on Ronnie. We meet Ronnie and he has a sexy girlfriend plus a step son. Then he kills an innocent bystander and then it's all downhill from there. Then they tried to fill in all the blanks with the alcohol and veteran angle.

Bum *** drunk Ronnie had another sexy woman about to give him the draws AFTER he was a murderer.

How that little chicken shack clear out that damn fast? Aint nowhere for the people to run, but somehow the joint turned into a ghost town soon as the shot let off.

Lena messing over all of the OG characters. Won't be suprised if something happens to Emmitt with the way things are going. Next episode he might wake up to his manhood chopped off.

Back
Top Bottom