The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

The only problem with this is that the viewer never sees everyone giving up on Ronnie. We meet Ronnie and he has a sexy girlfriend plus a step son. Then he kills an innocent bystander and then it's all downhill from there. Then they tried to fill in all the blanks with the alcohol and veteran angle.

Bum *** drunk Ronnie had another sexy woman about to give him the draws AFTER he was a murderer.

Ronnie was Lowkey goating:nthat:

y’all gonna miss him when you stuck rooting for kev to get his girl back from Jake lol

Papa's pops getting arrested :rofl: :rofl: This aint nothing but the devil!

There was nothing to really call, fam was just moving shady once we saw him take money from Lena. This recent ep was nothing but scumbag energy talking to Douda about needing to see Angela again. Who? Red flags everywhere with that.

BBL surgery most likely...legs never match the yeeks smhh
So she got a job in the middle of shooting this season? :rofl:

Yeah, I also don't care for them daring to have Keisha contemplate whether she should keep the baby or not.

Its not like she always wanted a baby or be a mother - quite the opposite given her dealings with Emmett, it's not like she can't have kid's in the future, and they're making it seem like cuz of her setbacks she should just give up on her dreams.

Abort the baby.

Why it look like Darnell about to speak up during Emmett's wedding? :lol:

So...when did Emmitt’s mom get into social work? Hasn’t she been a home health nurse for 2.8 seasons??
I feel like it was mentioned back in s1 when she stopped an @ home nurse for Miss Ethel. She talked about doing something else. I don't recall seeing her being an @ home nurse for anybody in s2.

EE2BE1A2-FAB1-4DC5-B152-94DEF1A46B39.jpeg

Jason trying to make a comeback.

Fam need to make this his Fruitvale Station and then only do movies.

guess im first this week lol

man that episode was 90% borrrrrrrrring

did douda say that he was gonna replace his chief of police with his bodyguard?? Did i hear that correctly?? as if NO ONE would bat an eye to that?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nina and dre in the living room smoking an blunt and chillin why Keisha in shambles in her bed. Aight man

Without Brandon, the cop presence and the in depth detail with the gangs, season 3 is really like a whole new show.

An entirely different show. Multiple core characters gone and their replacements aren’t all that great. It’s almost on par with the last season of That 70s Show when Eric left and Kelso was barely on there, and they brought in Randy who had the worst qualities of both of them.

Yeah it was boring.

-Five Finger Discount Darnell was great.

-Lena sure knows how to push her agenda with that stripper scene.

-The flow of this episode was all over the place. I couldn't tell whether the scenes were taking place all in one day, or whether they were going back in time, & etc.

-Douda's last scene in a nutshell

BUT THE BEST THING ABOUT THE ENTIRE SEASON WAS TIFF IN THAT LINGERIE!

Scene had me stuck like this.
da5298fcc4f82d06d3337ee0ef87b8db-gif.2622590

*I'm also convinced Lena's prowling on that girl in real life.:smh:

a lackluster / boring season finale

I thought papa father was gonna get smoked

papa character has not aged good

hope we don’t see honest and pure Lena waite character ever again
Emett father needed to be in more episodes and more scenes

Kevin got some pie lol .... no way Afro shorty father ain’t got a security system in his house 😂

glad the season is over ....

Haven’t seen the finale but Ronnie’s final scene you could spot a mile away. The way they kept harping on him and his redemption, etc. To make something like that shocking, you can’t build him up so much. The event has to seem like it’s coming out of nowhere.

Yes :pimp:

**** that ***** funeral though. Should've had Coogie's and Brandon's mom right outside dancing.

:rofl: @ Papa's reaction to his dad getting arrested. Straight nothing. Then he trying to talk like he a man.

I ain't expect him to be in so deep to be money laundering. Like fam you know you risking your life?

I'm mad they even had that scene with Maisha and Papa like they a grown couple. Two little kids

Jake: ***** I talk to god :rofl:

I ignored it but this being the finale they ain't give enough time to Trig to make believe anything he saying preparing for this custody trial. Talking bout he cant lose Jake. ***** please. **** outta here.

Douda came with that nonsense for why he aint show up :lol: What he should've said was **** that kid.

:lol: @ Jake being ignorant about so much but understanding about the trans community. Then this ***** complaining about washing 2 plates and 2 cups.

Damn they waited for the finale to tell us Tiff got an abortion. At least they didn't forget. Writers must've felt some type of way being dragged on twitter for that.

Don't know why Emmett tripping on stolen merch :lol: Tripping on an obvious massage with a happy ending :smh:

Cot damn Tiff :evil: Honestly she been the best thing about this season next to Jada getting her back blown out by that youngin.

Judge who married them can get it :evil:

No Lala all so? :nerd:

No comment on the frail tomboy Syd looking police stripper.

:lol: @ Kandi pretending like she care about Douda losing custody when really she just don't like losing in general.

:lol: @ Lena's reasoning for her character not using that evidence.

Hold up with this rich black chick. Kev tells you I got a lot to deal with right now and your response is I contemplated and almost committed suicide. ***** if you don't they :smh:

I really dont like this decision Keisha making. She got abducted and is letting that basically define who she is and rule her life. Shorty had goals and ambition. Now she about to be another statistic.

:rofl: :rofl: @ the end where they try to play it like this season ended happily just to cut to pregnant Keisha :lol: Only thing good there was the Wale song.

I said a lot but aint a lot happen in this finale. Boring is the theme for sure. Douda with the offer/threat to Trig aint set up much.

Back
Top Bottom