The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

:lol: @ Jake being ignorant about so much but understanding about the trans community. Then this ***** complaining about washing 2 plates and 2 cups.

Maaaan!

My first thought when he asked the meaning of manslaughter was, "I thought you was a lil thug *****?!?!?"

But then he turned right around, and was so well informed on LGBTQ issues, and I was like
giphy.gif

I missed E9 so I had to watch that as well as the finale. I know y'all were in here happy as hell Ronnie got his head turned to spaghetti.

I don't think I want a S4. The major plot lines going into the new season are the same as the ones we had in previous seasons but with different characters.

Keisha being pregnant - Tiff being pregnant going into s3

Johnny Gil being douda's new man - Reg working for douda

None of the relationships provide any value to me. Let S3 be the final season of this show.

The way Showtime moving, this show could get cancelled but from what I'm seeing they're forming a stronger relationship with Lena by airing her BET shows on Showtime now.

So I doubt this show going anywhere.

As for next season expect a few more new characters. They can't expect storylines for Dre, Jada, Tiff, etc. to hold up.

Douda: I need you to be my new man for what's going on in the streets

Johnny Gill: I ain't about that life anymore.

Douda: I'm replacing the CHIEF OF POLICE with my bodyguard

Johnny Gill: Ok, I'm in.

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Well Douda said there's a lot more for him to learn. Then Trig said he don't wanna go back to jail. Then he said you dont gotta worry about that cuz his body guard is gonna be chief of police :lol:

I dunno maybe his bodyguard was a former cop.

If not I'm pretty sure thats not how it goes when picking a new top cop.

Last edited:
THE CHIEF OF POLICE THOUGH :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I dont know man that **** really stuck out to me bc im currently rewatching the Wire. Im on Season 5 and theyre doing the whole play politics with getting Ervin out, promoting rawls and grooming Daniels for the spot. And all they talk about is making sure not to upset any of the bases of ppl that they need in order to maintain.

And then i turn on the chi and Douda says he gonna just move the chief of police out and put his personal bouncer in his place. Just like that :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Didn't even feel like a season finale

Pastor Jackson laundering money :smh:

Maisha making Papa wear that big M chain :lol:

Trig is willing to work for Douda even though he killed his brother :stoneface:

Kev has no filter dude just blurts out the first thing that comes to his mind :smh: :lol:

Hopefully this is the last we see of Camille "Lena" Hallaway

Why didn't any of Tiff and Emmett's friends show up for the wedding?

It was explained why Tiff's mom didn't show up but her friends came to the bachelorette party but didn't show up for the actual wedding

Highlights:
Ronnie's funeral :D
Darnell :lol:
Tiff in the lingerie and fishnets 🔥

Lowlights:
Kiesha keeping the baby :smh:

THE CHIEF OF POLICE THOUGH :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I dont know man that **** really stuck out to me bc im currently rewatching the Wire. Im on Season 5 and theyre doing the whole play politics with getting Ervin out, promoting rawls and grooming Daniels for the spot. And all they talk about is making sure not to upset any of the bases of ppl that they need in order to maintain.

And then i turn on the chi and Douda says he gonna just move the chief of police out and put his personal bouncer in his place. Just like that :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I totally feel you and my mind went to that and Bosch when they're choosing/competing for a new chief as well

The mayor can choose a new one but its usually among a pool of qualified ppl high up already. Douda said he straight up picking someone off the street.

Maybe he meant chief of Ds and even that's a wild stretch.

Y’all kill me every week :rofl: Going to miss it but fortunately we will be getting another head scratching Sunday drama when Power returns in two weeks

This show just needs to end but for reasons that Zik mentioned and others, it has AT LEAST two more which is around when the kids will be going to college (or not)

Uhhh.

One of those Twitter accounts makes it definitely clear that we are not the fan base of this season...

Representation matters, and I’m happy for them, but...uh...I was definitely taken aback after trying to figure out who actually enjoyed this season :lol:

Subpar finale.... The writing was all over the place. :ohwell:

- +1 for finally addressing what happened to Tiff's baby.
-Darnell stealing the wedding clothes. :rofl:
-Maisha w/ the Hov line.... :pimp:
-I had a feeling Lena was going to have Keisha keep that baby for the theatrics. They about to make that define her etc. Oh well...
-Kev getting some. :lol:
-Seeing a little bit of the old Douda during that Trig scene. :pimp:

Not sure i'll be watching a S4 if it happens, but we shall see..

But I did want to say, I have enjoyed conversing with you all these past 10 weeks. I had a fun time clowning during this season & reading everyone's thoughts. :lol::nthat:

PO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom