The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

Tired of the police brutality subplots, save that for the white shoes. I’m pretty sure demographic of people that what this show are well aware of what’s going on in real life. Rather not see it in a show as well.

Also, so it’s just always going to be winter????

LaLa smashing Emmitts dad now :smh:

Was that Emmitts classmate his mom was with again?

Keisha better not keep that damn baby.

They would have been better of re-casting Brandon than starting from scratch in my opinion.
It might have been too late but i would have much rather preferred a re-casted Brandon and maintaining the continuity than this garbage.

Aunt Viv immediately comes to mind but what other Tv characters have been re-casted in the middle of a series?

1617974134454.gif

I’m not going to sit here and act like I’m not going watch and be in here on a weekly basis with y’all but man....I’m not eem sure what I just watched a trailer for. This show has no purpose. They’re just mad-libbing at this point.

I already said I'm done with the show. Not watching this season.
But i'll definitely be in here talking **** and reading y'all responses. :lol:

PO

:rofl: @ Jake getting with a white girl.

Tired of the police brutality subplots, save that for the white shoes. I’m pretty sure demographic of people that what this show are well aware of what’s going on in real life. Rather not see it in a show as well.
The show is about Chicago no way they weren't going to touch on this topic.

Would've flowed much better last season though.

Last edited:
It might have been too late but i would have much rather preferred a re-casted Brandon and maintaining the continuity than this garbage.

Aunt Viv immediately comes to mind but what other Tv characters have been re-casted in the middle of a series?

Harriet from family matters

Recasting Brandon would not have worked.

It wasn't about Brandon's storyline. It was about Jason Mitchell's acting. Dude was a rising star.

So if you not bringing someone as good there's no point and if you do you might as well make him a new character.

Harriet from family matters
:lol: Nobody even remembers the final season Harriet like that.

Not the same as happening in the middle of a series and ya keep on trucking.

Last edited:
Damn, I've never even seen an episode with the recasted Harriet. Had no idea.

nah you prob did. They just tucked her in the back by the cabinets and gave everyone else storylines lol

if i remember correctly i think it was the same woman who played Gina's mother on Martin

Kind of a full circle moment with the episode starting off with Kev and Gemma like Keisha and Emmitt in season 1.

Forgot about the weird **** going on with Jake’s family dynamic. I forgot about Trig’s girl being a former man and Reg being dead (?)

Still mad as hell Keisha kept that damn baby.

Oh this ***** Jemma a heffer for real. All it took was one month huh :smh:

I don't know about any father who got evidence letting that **** slide. They need to stop showing us these lil kids get so intimate anyway.

Oh man, at least she giving up the baby. Still don't get why she kept it to be 100.

Emmett's dad :rofl: I'm on the corner, where you at?

Damn, almost got killed. I see where there split started

They got a nice new house on the low.

Kandi willing to share :evil: Tracy 🔥 A little silly how fast they established that attraction to Douda though.

Solid ep but I see where this season is going and meh

Jada 🔥

Back
Top Bottom