The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

I don't know about any father who got evidence letting that **** slide. They need to stop showing us these lil kids get so intimate anyway.

Kandi willing to share :evil: Tracy 🔥 A little silly how fast they established that attraction to Douda though.

Solid ep but I see where this season is going and meh

Agree with all these points.
Showing middle schoolers messing around is weird AF. They need to stop that. And her dad is just keeping that video evidence for later? Stupid writing.

All the middle aged ladies on here are fine as hell. Why even have Traci hate Douda at first anyway tho?

I noticed they kept showing Lala's inflated cheeks. Joint looks stupid/unattractive.

Kevin turning to the bottle was a bit much.

Kevin turning to the bottle was a bit much.
That was insane.

Like they trying to depict the effects of a traumatic moment but got a kid out here looking like he about to be a strung out 50 yr old :smh:

At least they aint show how he got the liquor.

👀👀

B5DD818D-C9CB-417A-9D12-56EBCDFED658.jpeg
Nah, not that one but still :evil:

AEA18 AEA18 Master Zik Master Zik aepps20 aepps20 spacedoodoo spacedoodoo Need y’all in here ASAP for the tomfoolery. Lena came in with the foolishness in the opening scene :lol:
Yeah **** was wild :lol:

I know this might sound bad but I was very impressed with Kevin finally embracing who he is. Ronnie has been this kid's mentor from the beginning and he is finally hitting the bottle. Can't wait for Kevin's redemption arc after he hits rock bottom. Emmett and his dad can't get out if their own way

He just ate breakfast with the guy who just ****** his daughter?

The cop scene was over the top, we see that in real life, we don't want to see that as "entertainment". The news already tries to desensitize us.

This show is so sloppy and all over the place trying to shove in messages and storylines with 30 characters. Massage dude is a character now?

They had Jake chained to the bed with a policeman guarding the room for a resisting arrest charge?

The mayor of Chicago doesn't have security walking around, and after being shot?

The mayor of Chicago doesn't have security walking around, and after being shot?
The first initial scenes of Jake kissing Jemma and Douda getting shot were scenes from a month from the rest of the episode. So he got caught slipping.

So he ain't get shot or shot at yet. He had security when he went to visit Jake in the hospital but I didn't notice any when he went to see Tracy the first time or when he went to the restaurant.

Jemma dad remaining calm and eating breakfast with Kevin after catching him on cam sneaking out of her room in the morning >D

Lala fake butt looks ridiculous :smh: :lol:

Kevin drinking out the brown paper bag on his bike :stoneface:

Nobody told Trig what happened to Jake? He found out hours later when Jake was able to make a call

Emmitt sweating bullets during movie night :rofl:

Tiff, Jada, and Traci :evil:

This show is all over the place. Brandon in witsec? They had a funeral. Trig is Get Back Gang? Emmit and his dad okay with being Eskimo brothers? Jake shackled like a death row inmate who had to leave prison for outside treatment? Kevin hitting the bottle and Gemma? Lena Waithe needs to be diagnosed.

They were in a apartment I’m almost sure. Now looks like they’re in a older house.

Last edited:
AEA18 AEA18 Master Zik Master Zik aepps20 aepps20 spacedoodoo spacedoodoo Need y’all in here ASAP for the tomfoolery. Lena came in with the foolishness in the opening scene :lol:

Aye man you weren’t lying.. where the hell do I even begin?

- First scene was crazy as hell, I thought jake had him a snow queen? Now he dipping in his man’s cake with Jemma? I ain’t never met no N_ with locs that was trustworthy.

- Who shooting Douda now? What is lena’s affinity with killing off characters? Dude was just elected mayor. Who the **** killing the mayor of chicago? What happened to his mans who was chief of police? :lol:

- why is every character’s plot centered around sex. Poppa’s dad gonna be having an affair soon at this rate.

- Emmett been a serial cheater for 3 seasons but the fact that his pop’s is now busting in Lala he shook? Idk son, **** not adding up

- I don’t even feel sorry for jake cause of that intro scene. He betrayed Kev and if his reasoning is because he didn’t fight the police then he’s dumber than he looks.

- Why they got jake laid up in the bed like Ace from paid and full? All he had was a black eye and a broken wrist/arm. N_ was on that hospital bed for 4 days n ****.

- The writing on this show is still weak

- It was great to see Tabitha brown on there. She had more acting chops than most of the mainstays.

- I understand trig is a street dude but why retaliate against the police? Whatever happened to that big steroid dude who became chief of police? Lmao. He would be basically causing internal conflicts with douda’s entire operation

- They really had Kev turning to the bottle and smoking Game Grape’s to show he had PTSD...:rofl:

- Defund Lena waithe bro

Last edited:
-I swear Douda has his own Deebo theme music every time he's on screen.

-Poppa sounded like Big Smoke ordering his meal. Talking about it's for Maisha too, negro please.:smh:

-The editor needed to smacked for this episode. Damn near every scene had some goofy disorienting effect, trying to be artsy fartsy...*****.

-Darnell probably drives an Eddie Bauer.

-So is Jake supposed to be Namond, and Kevin is Dookie?

-I didn't see no one with a mask, or any social distancing. When the hell does this take place, is it in the Power Universe dimension?

-I didn't see no one with a mask, or any social distancing. When the hell does this take place, is it in the Power Universe dimension?
They obviously acting like covid don't exist or this is way after that.

I know most got use it to it cuz it effected so many but most shows did not have to include covid in to their stories. All they had to do was just test everybody and make sure everybody on set aint have it.

Its also possible depending on when they shot the season that a lot of ppl were vaccinated early.

Back
Top Bottom