The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

They're really playing homeboy with that role.

I don't even know what Douda is at this point. He went from top dawg to a peon. Him and the bullet proof 90 year old man who must be a mutant.

Douda seemingly has lost his office in City Hall, his #2 role in 63rd St. Mob, his chain of pizzerias, and seemingly all his money since he has to depend on Q financially now and just rolling around with him as his muscle

Is there anything y’all like about this show?:lol:
That they’re done trying to make Ronnie seem like some hero and haven’t brought her kidnapping yet.

And that her and Emmitt together.

Other than that no. And tbh Idek why she messed with him in the first place. Shawty was a what Jr/Sr top D1 recruit and bruh had 3 kids with 3 bms and it ain’t even like he was some fly hood ***** or something, bro just worked at footlocker.

Is there anything y’all like about this show?:lol:

thinking-kid.gif

You know

It's a fun hate watch

Did Keisha say she was a 90s baby? But wasn't she just running track in high school about a week ago?

I caught that too :lol:

I was already confused by Emmett and Keisha, because Emmett didn't seem much different than the track coach. I was wondering how old he was supposed to be. I always thought he was supposed to be 20+. He wasn't much younger than Brandon.

This is the same show that had 50 year old Ronnie being Miss Ethel's grandson and Tracey's ex.

I think Emmett was like around 19-20 in s1, not sure how many yrs its been through the seasons

At least the track coach was pushing a nice whip.
Show started late ‘17 and Keisha was in high school, so she barely meets the criteria.

I never noticed Bakari was lowkey in a couple of scenes.

I caught that too :lol:

I was already confused by Emmett and Keisha, because Emmett didn't seem much different than the track coach. I was wondering how old he was supposed to be. I always thought he was supposed to be 20+. He wasn't much younger than Brandon.

This is the same show that had 50 year old Ronnie being Miss Ethel's grandson and Tracey's ex.

The most amazing part is that somehow they write, film, and edit this show, and they cant and or refuse to pick up on any of this nonsense lol

started watching westworld this month and just got to season 3. guess who the **** popped up :rofl: :rofl:

IMG_8103.jpg

They just need to bring Hannibal back into the show, and the haitian dude as well find a way to write him outa prison

Would've made more sense this season if Trig got with Tracy instead of another new random trans character.

That boy Jake dumb as a box of rocks.

Their mom ain't worth ****. Just dipping again.

:lol: @ the random Lala cameo.

:lol: @ all of a sudden Kev is playing video games for thousands competitively and getting spotted by strangers off rep alone.
and if they're in a happy relationship they're no longer featured on the show(Kev's mom)
Even they're still going to therapy and are unsure of adopting an orphan teenager.

Writers just don't got anything for them after the whole Keisha pregnancy and moms cheating storylines.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom