The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

Is Iman character slow? Is he supposed to be high 24/7 on the show?

and Tiff getting upset after she left Emmett :lol:

and LaLa described how dumb the writing is.
The funny part is Iman isn’t even acting, bro is literally just playing himself, an idiot.

Fake Lauren London really got the squarest face I ever seen in my life. The scene with Nuke and the whole interpolation of Q looked like something straight out of a Tubi movie.

Keisha got the most fire skin ever but them teeth could chew through wood.

How did Jake, Kev, Poppa, Jemma and Myesha all end up going to the same school together?

No Bakari this episode but more fake Mike Epps and Emmitt moms just wasting tv time.

This shows just odd, they’ll broach a subject in a scene to do absolutely nothing with it. What was the point of the scene with Kev, his girl and the other girl if their wasn’t going to be a follow up seen?

Lil bruh girl also weird as hell.

I can't stand chicks like Tiff lol I know some real life ones that act just like that.

I also can't stand when actresses show nudity in early seasons of shows but suddenly stop as the show progresses to later seasons 🙄

The funny part is Iman isn’t even acting, bro is literally just playing himself, an idiot.

Fake Lauren London really got the squarest face I ever seen in my life. The scene with Nuke and the whole interpolation of Q looked like something straight out of a Tubi movie.

How did Jake, Kev, Poppa, Jemma and Myesha all end up going to the same school together?

No Bakari this episode but more fake Mike Epps and Emmitt moms just wasting tv time.

This shows just odd, they’ll broach a subject in a scene to do absolutely nothing with it. What was the point of the scene with Kev, his girl and the other girl if their wasn’t going to be a follow up seen?

The writing on this show.

Kevin got kicked out the private school, so of course Jemma's dad was going to send her to public school so she could be closer to her boyfriend and now Myeshia and Jemma are best friends.

I thought it was just me who was thinking Tiff had a rectangle head :lol: Sometimes I look at her and think she looks good, and other times, not so much. All about angles.

They don't know what to do with Kev's character. Is he supposed to be in a love triangle with his "sister" and new chick? And they don't know that video game storyline makes for bad TV.

Fake Mike Epps was the best part of the show, but they've made him corny.

LaLa doesn't even look like LaLa anymore. She's like Khloe Kardashian.

They did a great job casting Papa and his dad, and what happen to him being arrested?

and everyone in the city knows Trig ain't in to women.

I can't stand chicks like Tiff lol I know some real life ones that act just like that.

I also can't stand when actresses show nudity in early seasons of shows but suddenly stop as the show progresses to later seasons 🙄

I think it's because they realize it's going to be syndicated after two years, so they don't want to edit and censor the show for public TV. This joint will probably be on BET or TV One in a few years.

I can’t remember if I’ve said this but how does the community not know trig likes transgender women. They’re acting like he wasn’t out in public and didn’t just get ghosted by imoni. So for them faking this relationship and trying to conceal it…

I can’t remember if I’ve said this but how does the community not know trig likes transgender women. They’re acting like he wasn’t out in public and didn’t just get ghosted by imoni. So for them faking this relationship and trying to conceal it…

and isn't he supposed to be engaged or something now too :lol:

I can't tell the time frame jumps of this show, so I'm not sure how much time has passed since Imoni.

and isn't he supposed to be engaged or something now too :lol:

I can't tell the time frame jumps of this show, so I'm not sure how much time has passed since Imoni.
A smooth week and a half has elapsed.

In all seriousness, it was legitimately like 3 days between him proposing and popping out with shawty. Mind you, it was a public proposal at Sonny’s so everyone knows the seriousness of it.

Shawty got the nerve to say I feel like a mistress. *****, you are.

:lol: @ the random Lala cameo.

:lol: @ all of a sudden Kev is playing video games for thousands competitively and getting spotted by strangers off rep alone.

I thought it was just me who was thinking Tiff had a rectangle head :lol: Sometimes I look at her and think she looks good, and other times, not so much. All about angles.
A smooth week and a half has elapsed.

In all seriousness, it was legitimately like 3 days between him proposing and popping out with shawty. Mind you, it was a public proposal at Sonny’s so everyone knows the seriousness of it.

Shawty got the nerve to say I feel like a mistress. *****, you are.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

I watch the episodes but this post game commentary is too good, man.

Two things I didn’t know…One, Jemma is a real life Stage 4 Cancer survivor. Her Make-A-Wish was to meet the director…and that’s how she is ended up on the show. There is so much to unpack there given it’s Lena and the show is The Chi.

Two, it was probably discussed in here at some point but I didn’t know this was Darnell
E77794A5-A760-46EA-90E4-3952368218DC.jpeg

That man looks PERFECT for someone in that music video series :lol:

Radom bonus:
3BCCB30D-5C9A-46E4-9406-C03CE4F95ECE.jpeg

Man her hair looks awful. Why would you get your hair done to add 20 years to your appearance.

And that explains why Jemma was such a terrible actress. :smh: I think she's improved, because most people on the show suck so she blends in.

They were like, ****, now we can save a week casting a real actress.

Thank you for being the one to say it because I didn’t want it to be me :lol:. I can understand giving her a lil cameo or two out kindness but making her a WHOLE FULLY DEVELOPED (as much as you can be for The Chi), CENTRAL CHARACTER?!?!
1659376825247.gif

Did not know Jemma was a make a wish casting.

Shy makes a lit more sense now. It also takes the stupidity of those in charge to a whole new level :lol:

The acting in this episode was so bad at times. Especially Jake.

Shaad saying these "ladies" have more games than us

steve-harvey-wait-what.gif

Last edited:
Lanae got it good, getting that free room and board and now 20% cut of Kevin's E Sports earnings from just playing games with him at his house basically

Tiff on demon time for next episode. Is Emmitt gonna fall for it?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom