The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

Bakari got in the club and past security with the gun, shot it and still got away?

worst-security.gif

Why this old *** lady got dude meeting her parents? :lol:

Shorty in her 40s and her light skin mom look the same age. This whole dinner was cringe as ****. Looking for acceptance from these type of black ppl.

I know they aint trying to make us feel bad for choices Keisha made. She wanted to be a single parent.

Tiff don't got any right to be mad. Worry about your mentally slow son.

This ***** Trig :smh: Wait till he find out this faux gf gay and he cant get any for real.

Bakari a dumbass picking a fight with deebo security. Him indirectly getting rid of Jake's baby though :lol: Wonder why he or Kev weren't at the performance either.

The acting in this show has become so bad. I don't believe in any of their reactions.

Last edited:
You would think Bakari should at least be able to lay his head at a traphouse in his hood but hes over there begging poppa to let him in

Mane I ain’t even got much to say about this episode. Some of the worst writing and acting I ever seen.

They just doing **** to do it at this point. What was the purpose of this Jemma storyline?

Papa don’t even consult with his dad before letting a known killer sleep over in the middle of the night.

The acting in this show has become so bad. I don't believe in any of their reactions.

Mane I ain’t even got much to say about this episode. Some of the worst writing and acting I ever seen.

They just doing **** to do it at this point. What was the purpose of this Jemma storyline?

The acting was so bad, I felt absolutely nothing from Jemma losing the baby. I was so disgusted at the acting and wondering if the cast takes acting lessons.

They might as well have had her get an abortion, and that could have fit with the conversation of today.

Why this old *** lady got dude meeting her parents? :lol:

Shorty in her 40s and her light skin mom look the same age. This whole dinner was cringe as ****. Looking for acceptance from these type of black ppl.

Mane wtf is this Shaad storyline.

I don't know which storyline is worse, Shaad and his search for love or Kev and his gaming one.

and I'm like ***** with your long *** soliloquies. Dude just gives a guilt trip and changes peoples opinions. Maybe he should be running for city council.

Bad enough his chick looks like she could be an Imani herself, but she looks damn near 50 and they're acting like she needs her families acceptance and she's high class. Who are we fooling.

I wonder how she landed the role. Who's cousin is she or what online petition was started for her.

I have yet watch an episode this season,but from reading these comment show seems like a cluster**** :lol:

I'm glad I stopped when I did. Too many good shows out rn to be watching this BS.

Reading the posts ITT is more entertaining. :lol:

This season has been amazing. The growth from Papa, Jake and Kev has been a sight to behold. Emmett is a scum, his dad is a loser and so is his mom. Emmett acting like not smashing Tiff earned him a medal of freedom was a heartfelt scene. Jemima and Jake would make better parents than Emmett and Keshia IMO which speaks to how awful Emmett and Keshia are. Jason Weaver is doing Amazing work on this show his strongest performance since Smart Guy.

It went from Thanksgiving to Valentine's Day?

This dude said will you be my Valentine's :rofl:

Iman needs to put her ungrateful *** out

I been locked up for 10 years, I got a crush on everyone :rofl: So how long was Trig locked up for, 40? Because he's really for everyone.

This… P Valley… man it’s really some TERRIBLE shows giving us representation. Smfh

Grown men asking to be valentines….

WHO THE HELL ALLOWS A SHOOTER TO SHACK UP IN THEIR HOME?

Bakari literally is a trigger happy mfer and he just being let into homes?

Bakari is homeless, living from pillar to post… but his clothes look brand new? Dudes I know who live like that ain’t out here in fresh clothes

This… P Valley… man it’s really some TERRIBLE shows giving us representation. Smfh

Bakari is homeless, living from pillar to post… but his clothes look brand new? Dudes I know who live like that ain’t out here in fresh clothes
That part isn't that unbelievable tbh. Just look at the real Chicago for instance. A bunch of shooters in the trenches dressed in $1000 Amiri jeans and shirts but living in Section 8 housing lol

That part isn't that unbelievable tbh. Just look at the real Chicago for instance. A bunch of shooters in the trenches dressed in $1000 Amiri jeans and shirts but living in Section 8 housing lol

Lol. True. Majority of the jackboys from around my way who be vagabond/nomadic living definitely be looking dusty and famished half the time. (Not all but most) :lol: :rofl:

Bakari look like he still get 3 healthy meals a day, a shower, etc.

N_ be having fresh cuts looking like they living free as a bird and worry free accordingly to Lena Waithe and her writing crew

Cause he be jacking Ni***s for they drip.

This show is just all over the place man. I’m pulling for them to get it together & tell a cohesive story. But like someone said a few pages back, literally every single character on this show is about what relationship they are in except Q & Jemma’s Pops

Valentine's day in Chicago and nobody needs a winter coat outside, leaves on the trees? I think Valentine's day is in June in Chicago

Back
Top Bottom