The Chris Andersen Thread.

birdman is gangster
pimp.gif

Bird is currently 47th in the NBA in PER.

The only two players ahead of him that average less minutes per game are Marresse Speights and Brandan Wright.

He is ahead of players such as Joe Johnson, David West, Jason Kidd, Andre Iguodala, Ray Allen, Jason Richardson, Ben Gordon, Allen Iverson, Rip Hamilton, PaulPierce, Ron Artest, Stephen Jackson and Emeka Okafor.

9.4%

Thats the percentage of shots taken while Chris was on the floor that got blocked.
smh.gif

Thats the amount of points allowed by Birdman per 100 possessions, that the lowest on the nuggets.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
At Birdman saying that the Warriors were throwing floaters up to thetop of the scoreboard and sometimes up to the MOON to avoid his blocks. The way he gives interviews, you would think he was a pro wrestler.

Who's got the video from yesterday or the day before where he got kneed in the stomach or whatever and had three blocks in succession anyway.
pimp.gif

�EDIT:

For my dude KLJ
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Speaking of this, Birdman was only credited for 1 block on the play. Weird thing is here is the play by play from cbssports
[table][tr][td]3:55[/td] [td]73-69[/td] [td]DAL[/td] [td]Dirk Nowitzki missed Layup, Blocked by Chris Andersen[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3:55[/td] [td]�[/td] [td]DAL[/td] [td]Offensive Rebound by Jason Terry[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3:41[/td] [td]73-69[/td] [td]DAL[/td] [td]Jason Terry missed Layup, Blocked by Chris Andersen[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3:41[/td] [td]�[/td] [td]DAL[/td] [td]Offensive Rebound by Dirk Nowitzki[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3:41[/td] [td]73-69[/td] [td]DAL[/td] [td]Antoine Wright missed Layup, Blocked by Chris Andersen[/td] [/tr][/table]I guess this is what happens when you play on the road.
ohwell.gif

Also, after that whole Lebron triple double incident, didn't the NBA say that they go back and make sure everyone is credited for the plays they made.Guess not then.

Originally Posted by parada45

Good story and dude kills for my fantasy team

Too bad for you that Birdman was only credited with 1block for the play that [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]franchise3[/color] just posted.
smh.gif
sick.gif
Makes me sick that a play like that doesn't even get recordedproperly.

Originally Posted by biggieeb0y

Speaking of this, Birdman was only credited for 1 block on the play. Weird thing is here is the play by play from cbs sports
[table][tr][td]3:55[/td] [td]73-69[/td] [td]DAL[/td] [td]Dirk Nowitzki missed Layup, Blocked by Chris Andersen[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3:55[/td] [td]�[/td] [td]DAL[/td] [td]Offensive Rebound by Jason Terry[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3:41[/td] [td]73-69[/td] [td]DAL[/td] [td]Jason Terry missed Layup, Blocked by Chris Andersen[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3:41[/td] [td]�[/td] [td]DAL[/td] [td]Offensive Rebound by Dirk Nowitzki[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3:41[/td] [td]73-69[/td] [td]DAL[/td] [td]Antoine Wright missed Layup, Blocked by Chris Andersen[/td] [/tr][/table]I guess this is what happens when you play on the road.
ohwell.gif

Also, after that whole Lebron triple double incident, didn't the NBA say that they go back and make sure everyone is credited for the plays they made. Guess not then.
Saw the highlights to this earlier this morning
roll.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Checked the box score and saw 1 block
smh.gif
. League shafted him

bird man is appreciated. i wish we had that gif of anderson doing the razor roman hair slick. his swagger is at 10000 and climbing.

smh.gif
at that putback tonight him and K-Mart did at the same time.

smh.gif
at that putback tonight him and K-Mart did at the same time.
Kenyon truck stick postered Rob Kurz, too. Nuts, meet forehead.
sick.gif
smh.gif

Dwight (league leader) - 209 blocks in 2,506 minutes
Bird - 145 blocks in 1,255 minutes

[table][tr][td]NBA Blocks Leaders[/td] [/tr][tr][td]RK[/td] [td]NAME[/td] [td]GP[/td] [td]MPG[/td] [td] BLK[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td] BLKPG[/td] [td]BLKP48M[/td] [td] BLK/PF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]Chris Andersen, DEN[/td] [td]62[/td] [td]19.9[/td] [td]143[/td] [td]153[/td] [td]2.31[/td] [td]5.57[/td] [td]0.93[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [td]Ronny Turiaf, GSW[/td] [td]69[/td] [td]20.7[/td] [td]147[/td] [td]210[/td] [td]2.13[/td] [td]4.94[/td] [td]0.70[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [td]Dwight Howard, ORL[/td] [td]70[/td] [td]35.8[/td] [td]209[/td] [td]237[/td] [td]2.99[/td] [td]4.00[/td] [td]0.88[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td]Samuel Dalembert, PHI[/td] [td]71[/td] [td]25.3[/td] [td]128[/td] [td]215[/td] [td]1.80[/td] [td]3.42[/td] [td]0.60[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5[/td] [td]Marcus Camby, LAC[/td] [td]58[/td] [td]31.5[/td] [td]126[/td] [td]124[/td] [td]2.17[/td] [td]3.31[/td] [td]1.02[/td] [/tr][/table]
Just filth, 5 blocks per 48 min....and this is off the bench
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom